Trader with side business of managing seperate accounts

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Sagacity1, May 9, 2009.

1. Wenzi,

Are their any other websites similar to coinvestor? Are they the only one with that business model for investors/traders?

#51     May 15, 2009
  2. Sushi

Sushi

Managing money under 10mm is a losers game. Why not just trade prop and save the headaches?

#52     May 15, 2009
  3. bronks

bronks

What do you mean by this?

#53     May 15, 2009
  4. Can you please elaborate more on this Sushi?

Much appreciated.

#54     May 15, 2009
  5. Quote from Sagacity1:

That is exactly what I am trying to find out how to go about providing in a prudent, careful LEGAL process.

In other words, picking the brains of anonymous posters whose information is unreliable, rather than investing a few bucks on reliable sources. This is NOT a prudent, careful LEGAL process. It is someone who is trying to do things on the cheap, instead of using informed souces.

I am not going to attract potential customers on here, at least not right now.

so it is LATER that you intend to spam EliteTrade seeking customers...

And let us hope mostly for constructive input on here. I expected more out of a website that devotes itself to the trading/investing of the stock market .

You really odn't seem to understand. Maybe if you didn't come across as feckless, you might have gotten better responses. I have seen a number of individuals asking questions like yours. But their understanding seemed far more informed than you.

You are going to get out of something what you put into it. The responses you received reflected what others thought of you, your plan and your limited knowledge. If you were more humble, you might understand these things and what others said to you.

#55     May 15, 2009

6. That is really amusing TraderZone. Please do not begin to lecture me on humility. But I will give you credit. You do have a lot of temerity. And more so, please see first several posts for at least a modicum of what you call humility. I was open and inquisitive and flexible but growing figments of destructive negativity need not apply.

But nonetheless, you can have the last word between the two of us as you are the master of humility after all.

I am finito with you too as far as any ounce of constructiveness goes. My time is only so available in terms of profitable capacity with which you seem like you have unlimited capacity by trashing me on here.

Hence in terms of giving in to your grandness and magnificence, you too can have the last word between us.

You are now officially another apparition to me on here. In trader speak, like you probably already know all too well, I am basically riding my winners and cutting my losses immediately.

#56     May 15, 2009
  7. Sign up now folks! Da man wanna trade you money, on the side while he works at the gas station. Bro!!!

Its "help you local cashier week. Help him get outa poverty, dudes. Let him learn how to trade with YO funds!!!!!

Step right up and give him you check o you credit card. If he loses it, you can always apply for TARP funds... Its righteous, my man...
    :D :D :D :D

#57     May 15, 2009