Trader with side business of managing seperate accounts

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Sagacity1, May 9, 2009.

1. ps0013

ps0013

Can you post a screenshot of your trading results or verify your results or explain in what way you have been successful, as I am sure that you will get PM's from people willing to aquire your services...

#41     May 14, 2009
  2. sjfan

sjfan

This is clearly a shill for coinvest. It seems like a scam with every sentence. This is being forwarded for the SEC, for the record, of course.

#42     May 14, 2009
  3. plyka

plyka

I'm interested in this information as well. I've read two pages into this thread and all i see is worthless posts telling you that you are an idiot, don't know anything, etc.

Folks, that's not what this thread is about. He asked a question regarding regulations. Please do not force me and others like me who are reading this thread for information on the thread topic, to go through your posts which are meaningless.

Does anyone know the answers to his questions? What is the procedure to create your own company which trades/advises others on their investments? If you are just going to write that sagacity is an idiot, cannot start a company, etc., please refrain. It is getting old and you are wasting my time. Thanks.

#43     May 15, 2009
  4. wenzi

wenzi

nope.

#44     May 15, 2009
  5. Hoping you are not stooping to a really pathetic low by being an alias of saga, many responses to him were extemely accurate. He comes across as naively uninformed, and that is what many posters were saying. He is hardly the sort that people should entrust their money.

You must be reading the wrong forum.

#45     May 15, 2009
  6. sjfan

sjfan

Exactly. If we recast sag's original post in a slightly different light, we'll see exactly how ridiculous it is:

Sag - "Hey guys - I've been self medicating for awhile with really good results. I want to set up a psychiatric business advising other people in their mental health. Where do I get the license, set up shop, market myself, etc?"

Other people "... it's complicated; you'll have to go to school; take board exams, etc... don't think you are quite ready to see patient yet; kind of irresponsible at this point, don't you think?"

Sag - "F* you! you don't know me! You are all dumb!"

Everyone else: "Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!"

#46     May 15, 2009
  7. 1. Because I give a refutation with a curse word to an earlier post is not indicative, in general, of a bad attitude in totality. You have no clue who I am and I have no clue who you are. Guess what, I do not care to find out either.

2. Why do you think I am pursuing forming a certain structure. Because certain people in fact will network them with me. So ask some questions first before making any baseless assumptions.

3. Please read earlier post addressing the issue about me getting advice on here. You are intimating that none of the other members on here have valuable advice to give simply because they are anonymous. Many would probably beg to differ with you. Moreover, you are also implying that this is the only place I get my information from. Clearly another ridiculous assumption.

#47     May 15, 2009
  8. sjfan

sjfan

"You have no clue who I am" is just about the lowest possible level of discourse, which speaks to why its used so often by "guests" on day time talk shows.

Sagacity is one of our special guests. We see right through to his immature and naive nature; Go ahead, scream some more about how we don't know you; I suspect most of us got your number perfectly.

#48     May 15, 2009
  9. I do not have any services right now. That is exactly what I am trying to find out how to go about providing in a prudent, careful LEGAL process.

I am not going to attract potential customers on here, at least not right now. So "proving myself" in this forum is not my objective but understood as a common thought nonetheless. Also, not interested in hedge fund route either. Please see first post again for what I am looking into.

But performance on annualized basis for 3 year period as of 4/30/09 is 61%. Without confirmation, I do not blame you for disbelief. Regardless, the focus on here is for any input based on any personal experiences/knowledge about what is the best/most efficient/quality/cost effective way of setting up a certain business investment structure as it relates to goals in first post.

And let us hope mostly for constructive input on here. I expected more out of a website that devotes itself to the trading/investing of the stock market for individuals trying to rise up through their own boot straps.

#49     May 15, 2009
  10. Amen Plyka.

But fret not. The internet is a vast resource of info. Nonetheless, this is but just one site that I hope to garner more info from on my research.

#50     May 15, 2009