Trader Weekly Conference Call

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by BrendanByrne, Jan 18, 2010.

1. This evening I spent about 2 hours having a conversation with one of the best contributors on this site. We discussed different order types, ECN's, SEC fees etc. It was such a good conversation that we thought we should do it often, and invite people.

We discussed having a weekly conference call where guys can join and talk about pre determined topics. Obviously we do not want to have all the riff raff on the call. So we are going to have an invite only call.

Would anyone be interested? Or any suggestions as to how to organize it?

We will announce the time and number each week, here on Elite Trader.

2. I would be interested in being on this call

3. hayman

hayman

I'd be interested.

4. Lets try to make it 10 guys for the first week? so it doesn't get crazy.

5. Here is what we will do. We will take take ten people max for the first week. if we get more than 10 people interested. We will go by the total number of posts on Elite.

6. "We will take?" This is starting to smell like spam...

7. NO SIR!!! You should join us. You have been on for a long time.

8. Am I the only one who sees the irony here?

9. Is anything being promoted here? other than using this forum to meet and discuss what some of us do?

I trade for a living. I am very interested in hearing from people who do the same. Last night, on the call, I found out about an ECN that I have never heard of. That is of value to me.

10. Logic

Logic

I'd be interested, but given my number of posts, I expect I have little credibility.

Can you guys set up a provision for "listener-only" (muted) participants?

#10     Jan 19, 2010