Trader Wanna-Be

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by montorod, Nov 28, 2008.

1. montorod

montorod

Hey all,

Brand new to the forum. A lot of good info on here for noobs. Question for you:

I was laid off from my last job as a financial analyst/consultant, and I am looking to join a prop firm.

What is the optimal route to take for the best training, most bp, and best leverage deals.

I live in Las Vegas, and very aware of Bright. I spoke with them, and I will probably attend their training courses. But they want a 20k deposit which doesn't work for me right now. Are there any better deals out there right now?

Thanks in advance.

2. Why would u join a prop firm if you dont even know how to trade ?

3. Surdo

Surdo

You are better off paper trading a few hours a day, and playing Blackjack to pay the rent.

4. Optimal route is to never take the route to begin with.

Trading destroys.

But if you persist, one advice would be to BET BIG on sure things. I know 99.9% of the morons in here would disagree with me.. but, TRUST ME on it, I've been around the block. :D

5. Sure things??? lol i haven't been around the block but i know there are no sure things!

6. As long as you believe that.. of course, there won't be any sure things. But, I would much rather that you keep on believing that.