Trader Trainers Needed - Haiti

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by bouncy, Feb 18, 2012.

1. This person is not asking for anyone to invest anything. He is just asking for someone to train people in Haiti to trade for a living. that being said the security risks down there are quite daunting.

#11     Feb 29, 2012
  2. I find it an intriguing post. I'm sure the pay is modest and I am not yet in a position to suffer the opportunity cost but if I were I might check it out. And yes, the security risks are significant.

BTW ... for the fools that will certainly talk in this thread about how bad a deal the money will be this type of thing is only for those who ALREADY have earned enough to be able to think of money second and put how they want to spend their time first. In other words the truly successful.

#12     Feb 29, 2012
  3. " Unless a man enters upon the vocation intended for him by nature, and best suited to his peculiar genius, he cannot succeed........"

P.T. Barnum

close the thread.

s

#13     Feb 29, 2012
  4. Succeed? Presumably these poor bastards would consider three squares a day success. It never pays to confuse a life with many viable options with one where even survival is a struggle.

Keep the thread.

#14     Feb 29, 2012