TRADER: The Documentary Paul Tudor Jones

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ang_99, Dec 7, 2007.

1. it's truly impossible to get, except from a few collectors of this type of esoteria. PTJ apparently has aggressively attempted to silence it. wonder why??

surf

#11     Dec 9, 2007
  2. chud

chud

Quit running your prices up. It's easy to get. You just have to ask the right person.

#12     Dec 9, 2007

3. true, if you know the right person. just like a rembrandt...:)

several years ago, peter borish was asked about the tape. he denied all knowledge, although he is the co-star as tudor jones's chief TA guy.

VERY ODD!!

surf

here are a couple still left on ebay, before tudor has them removed or buys them:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Trader-The-Docu...goryZ309QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/TRADER-PAUL-TUD...goryZ309QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

#13     Dec 9, 2007
  4. only of inquisitive value...

#14     Dec 9, 2007

5. wonder why it was surpressed then????

only 20 or less copies were ever sold, to the best of my knowledge, before PTJ pulled the plug. then an effort was apparently launched to remove the sold copies from the market.

astronomical prices have been paid in the past, leading me to believe it's PTJ himself orchestrating the buy backs.

surf

#15     Dec 9, 2007
  6. you better hope Annaland doesn't read that post or you're gonna get an ear-full. if she's sees it, you're gonna be sorry.:p

#16     Dec 9, 2007
  7. I wouldn't pay any more than 20 bucks for it.

Even though I've never seen it, I truly believe the reason people pay up for it is because a) stupidity and b) stupidity.

The scarcity is creating too much hype.

#17     Dec 9, 2007
  8. Actual photo of PTJ reviewing/studying the rare video in his living room.

note the look on his face, as the tape plays---

Peter B*rish-- PTJ chief TA guy at the time--- on the screen.

[​IMG]

#18     Dec 9, 2007
  9. balda

balda

what you get from the video is that PTJ was using Elliott wave and correlation analysis (at the time when video was recorded). There are no specifics on his trading methodology, there are no SECRETS being disclosed.

#19     Dec 9, 2007
  10. YoungOne

YoungOne

Does anyone here have this video and doesn't really care about money be wiling to send it to me or something. I'd really appreciate your generosity.

#20     Dec 10, 2007