Trader Seeks Trader

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by lindq, Jun 23, 2003.

1. lindq

lindq

With responses like this to an honest offer of sharing information, why would any successful trader want to post anything of value to you?

What is especially sad about your posts here, and in other areas of EliteTrader, is that if you would take the time to learn from what others can teach you, and share with you, you could gain a lot.

Instead you waste everyone's time talking trash and ignoring sources of information that could prove truly valuable.

A pity you have to ruin a site like this.

#11     Jun 23, 2003
  2. You have come to your own conclusion about my posts as having no value, yet you continue to read them?

What does that say about you?

#12     Jun 23, 2003
  3. Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Well, lindq doesn't specify which sex so I guess he enjoys both front and back...

On the serious note...

Are you another one of those fakes that are seeking guru status hoping to break into the industry?

It's funny how you get back by mentioning how much money you make...

Wouldn't you mention the system performance on the post to prove your system is legit to get some or minor crudentiality?

You sound like a struggling paper system trader...

I may be wrong... From his past posts.... he seems to know what he's talking about...

Anyways, funny post...

#13     Jun 24, 2003
  4. Trader (me) seeks trader with alot of money to burn (not me). Oh by the way, I lost my wallet, and Im offering a reward. If you find the wallet, just keep it.

#14     Jun 24, 2003

5. Thats funny Harry. WTF is going on here?

#15     Jun 24, 2003