Trader Seeks Trader

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by lindq, Jun 23, 2003.

1. lindq

lindq

I trade a very profitable, robust swing system on a limited number of stocks. Easy to enter, easy to exit. Backtested over 8 years and traded for a year. Solid in every market condition.

I'm interested in developing an intraday index system to trade while waiting for my swing setups. I'm looking for a partner who would like to discuss sharing systems and/or alerts and/or expertise for mutual fun and profit.

If you are highly experienced and consistently profitable intraday, and if you'd like to discuss possibilities, please send a PM.

2. BWAaahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahah
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

3. Hey, I got a better idea, why don't you post your trades for the next year, and then we talk about money.

4. wtf? What was wrong with his post?

5. lindq

lindq

Or, an even better idea. When you start making anywhere near as much money as I do, you can contact me and we can share trading concepts.

In the meantime, you might want to stop trashing other people's posts.

6. While I have no idea how much Lindq makes, he has given me some excellent suggestions in the past that have helped me develop a great system (which I suspect is quite similar to his) that has been quite profitable since I started trading it a few months back, and backtests profitably for a fifteen year period. I think it's fair to say that he knows what he is talking about.

-bbc

7. prox

prox

Do you allow people to watch you trade ?

8. Backtests?

Backtesting millionaires I call them. People who push systems on the basis of backtesting "would have" made a killing.

If someone has a proven system, they will never have trouble getting money, or a partner, etc.

Just show documentation, show us the legitimate long term track record (not backtesting b.s.), and the money will flow in.

9. That's your response? If you make so much money, then you naturally hang with other wealthy people, and finding other traders who are equally wealthy is never a problem.

Guys like you, scammers.

Trashing posts is easy, if they easily fit inside a hotmail account address.

10. nitro

nitro

When I read the title of this thread, I thought ET had a new "personals" category, i.e., I thought this was going to be a trader guy looking for a trader girl,[ or maybe a guy looking for a guy :D ]

nitro

#10     Jun 23, 2003