Trader Required

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by dadelaw, Nov 25, 2019.

1. destriero

destriero

lol it's an Interactive Brokers' login (personal account) with their own PortfolioAnalyst output.

Bye!

#41     Nov 25, 2019
  2. dadelaw

dadelaw

Thanks, guru.

#42     Nov 25, 2019
  3. speedo

speedo

Sorry Des, he's looking for a far lower ROC :D

#43     Nov 25, 2019
    birdman and destriero like this.
  4. destriero

destriero

#44     Nov 25, 2019
  5. Overnight

Overnight

You'd have to read through the entire journal. At the bottom of the thread are these little numbers. They are called "pages" of a thread. Click the numbers.

#45     Nov 25, 2019
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

To be fair, I think you've been stuck for about 2 1/2 years, trying to regain your once flying account :( ( Not judging been there done that )

#46     Nov 25, 2019
  7. Overnight

Overnight

Yes, I acknowledge that. But he asked for someone with a 3-year track record. I'm watching to see what the response is. I can come up with a bunch of his potential responses on my own, but I am curious what his will be.

#47     Nov 25, 2019
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

Unless it's 9.753530115% return yearly, then it'll either be too much profit and not believable or not enough.

But what's the angle, why is he dangling this carrot, does he just want broker statements to show to others to get access to OPM??

#48     Nov 25, 2019
  9. Overnight

Overnight

Maybe it is his own money? Anyways, I wanna' see if he could handle my prowess with the ratchet.

#49     Nov 25, 2019
    richie90 likes this.
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

If I had between 10 and 100MILLION I'd be retired, living near a nice beach or 4 and banging high class hookers till my dick drops off, not on ET looking to make more while risking it all.

No real change in my lifestyle to be fair :)

#50     Nov 25, 2019
    vanzandt likes this.