Trader Required

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by dadelaw, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Overnight

Overnight

#31     Nov 25, 2019
  2. jl1575

jl1575

For anyone that has the ability to trade this kind of money and make consistent profits, there are two major scenarios: either they work for hedge fund and have a handsome salary, or they already made ton of money if they trade for themselves, either way, nobody in this category needs to seek for private fund to trade.
    Say, he makes a decent 20% annual profits, 20% is reasonable not hard to reach for capable trader, then 20% of 100 millions is 20 millions, you think he would ask for the trouble to trade for any private fund?

#32     Nov 25, 2019
  3. dadelaw

dadelaw

#33     Nov 25, 2019
  4. guru

guru

You may be able to, if you look in the right places. Possibly:
    a) Hedge fund conferences. You just missed one: https://hedgeconnection.com/gff/

b) By contacting smaller hedge funds directly, after reviewing hedge fund performance stats from Preqin.

c) Interactive Brokers has a marketplace for funds and allocators. Some of these listed "Advisors" may also be money/fund managers:
    upload_2019-11-25_13-57-41.png

(you may need an IB account to access their marketplace)

#34     Nov 25, 2019
  5. destriero

destriero

I can show 186% over three years at a PTT DD of 9%. Low 7-figures vetted (you can login) but I'll require proof of funding on your end. Game?

#35     Nov 25, 2019
  6. destriero

destriero

Those are RIAs.

#36     Nov 25, 2019
  7. dadelaw

dadelaw

I'm sorry, there's no way anybody's going to believe that rate of return. I appreciate your help, though.

#37     Nov 25, 2019
  8. guru

guru

Yes, so I think that OP's goal is to find such fund. It doesn't need to be an individual trader?

#38     Nov 25, 2019
  9. guru

guru

I would trust destriero. He is the best here on ET, and many people learn from him. He is a serious pro that you may never find again. Seriously, it may be your loss by not talking to him...

#39     Nov 25, 2019
  10. guru

guru

There is another page with funds, money managers, etc. - but some pages are broken or show lots of info about only couple funds on large screen, so I just took screenshot of the marketplace in general.

#40     Nov 25, 2019
    destriero likes this.