Trader referral opportunity

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by marketsurfer, Nov 19, 2002.

1. please :(

2. TSaimoto

TSaimoto Guest

Don't even try churning us!!!

You f*ckin' leech!

OK, OK, sorry, I really hate brokers.... but I should still be considerate... You might be one of the extremely rare genuine brokers... so...

What's your commission rate for a $1,000,000+ account, trading about 50,000 lots for ES/per month...

If it's reasonable... someone might answer... Well, if you answer... what will I be getting out of that?

3. qdz

qdz

Do you recruit small traders like me who only trade 1 lot in most of times?

4. nitro

nitro

surf,

I am not sure what you are asking for here...

nitro :confused:

5. looks like the original note got deleted?

6. Lieber & Weissman Sec., LLC is always looking for trading groups & professional traders, as are other firms. Usually referal fees or commissions can only be paid to a Series 7 licensed individual. If anyone is interested in trading with us or our NASD affilate, E-Brokerage, LLC www.ebrk.com , please send my an e-mail.

Gene Weissman
    Lieber & Weissman Sec., LLC
    gweissman@stocktrade.net

7. TSaimoto

TSaimoto Guest

I think the original post wasn't from Weissman...

Anyways...

Don't churn me... because I will report it to the SEC!!!

Actually, how many of you have been in an uncomfortable situation with brokers... (Weissman, no offense) Would you report it to the SEC or NFA, if it happens again?

8. LWS did not post the original referal comment. The NASD and SRO's do not allow advertisers to advertise under assumed or hidden names. LWS, Bright, ECHO and all legitamate firms disclose who they are in all posts and advertisements . I do not know who started the post. The post was removed by Baron.

Gene Weissman
    Lieber & Weissman Sec., LLC
    gweissman@stocktrade.net

9. The original post was from Meyerlansky who I believe also went under the alias Beaburt previously. He has been going through the board spamming for the last couple of months.