Trader Psychological Test: The Left Brain vs Right Brain

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by jinxu, Aug 23, 2010.

Which way do you see the dancer moving?

1. Counterclockwise (left brain dominant)

13 vote(s)
    23.6%
  2. Clockwise (right brain dominant)

42 vote(s)
    76.4%
  1. You are too funny. What make u assume that I am a guy?

#31     Sep 8, 2010
  2. I see it both ways when I use the scroll keys???? just my 2 cents???????:confused:

#32     Sep 8, 2010
  3. I finally got her to spin both ways by covering everything except the legs. otherwise she only does clockwise for me. I am not a guy, may be am a lesbian, who knows. lol

#33     Sep 8, 2010
  4. #34     Sep 9, 2010
  5. heypa

heypa

I took the test. I looked at their explanations of the answers.They didn't match my decision process in many answers. I did mark a few errors upon retrospect. In any event their analysis does not jibe with my own self analysis. One is wrong. I'm inclined the think they are.
    I believe men and women are wired differently with female brains having more connections between the two halves. This alone I believe would invalidate any unisex test of right brain vs left brain.
    Just my humble opinion. Not a biological scientist just an older than dirt retired mechanical engineer.

#35     Sep 9, 2010
  6. A trader needs qualities from both lists. Trading is part art, part science.

#36     Sep 10, 2010
  7. emg

emg

republican thinks right brain, democratic thinks left brain. centrist think center.

#37     Sep 10, 2010
  8. drcha

drcha

I see clockwise, but... I am about as left-brained as it gets. What gives?

#38     Sep 10, 2010
  9. Well spoken. A creative mind to see the patterns and non linear things in the squiggly lines. A logical mind to execute and keep you alive. Not easy to balance the two.
    BR/
    FMR

#39     Sep 11, 2010
  10. heypa

heypa

emg--- Are you sure?

#40     Sep 11, 2010