Trader Psychological Test: The Left Brain vs Right Brain

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by jinxu, Aug 23, 2010.

Which way do you see the dancer moving?

1. Counterclockwise (left brain dominant)

13 vote(s)
    23.6%
  2. Clockwise (right brain dominant)

42 vote(s)
    76.4%
  1. RL8093

RL8093

Interesting. I've always been 'left-brain' (engineer strong in math, science, etc) but the image is turning clockwise .... :confused:

R

#11     Aug 23, 2010
  2. Moudi

Moudi

Although I didn't do that, I agree with u that u shouldn't download anything unless u trust the source.

#12     Aug 23, 2010
  3. olias

olias

#13     Aug 23, 2010
  4. Redneck

Redneck

Ahh a mind game – okay I’ll bite (btw this figurine was posted here a long time ago also)

I can spin it either way – at will – big woo

So for something completely different….. and to let’s say… make it interesting – and useful……

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enter in a trade

Now see if you can spin it either way – at will

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Get in a losing position

Again see if you can spin it either way – at will

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Get in a winning position

And again see if you can spin it either way – at will

When you can subject yourself to “trading” stress levels – and still remain level headed, calm, and centered enough to spin the figurine either way – at will…

You stand a chance – but until then – who knows…

RN

#14     Aug 23, 2010
  5. I think the left brain is more useful, we do trading depending on our decision when there are numbers of change, will have a logistic thought in our mind and we will make a decision

#15     Aug 23, 2010
  6. Eight

Eight

first time I looked she was going ccw, second time cw... some test..

#16     Aug 23, 2010
  7. Buzzed

Buzzed

According to the test, I am right brained, and I noticed an upward price action opportunity in MTLQQ 2 monday's ago that lasts for only a few days and doesn't reappear for another 4 months.

#17     Aug 23, 2010
  8. started counter-clockwise for me. for a few minutes she would not reverse. then i tried to see if she has any panties on and suddenly she reversed! now she just keeps going clockwise for the longest time and refuses to reverse.

not sure if i am doing anything wrong...:confused:

#18     Aug 23, 2010
  9. Buzzed

Buzzed

Cover her entire body up with your hand except for her foot on the ground. Focus on that until it reverses then remove your hand.

Sometimes too much information (like too many indicators or too many body parts) can mass up your perception.

#19     Aug 23, 2010
  10. her nipple is showing...

#20     Aug 23, 2010