Trader P/L 2009**With TIME and or SALES

Discussion in 'Trading' started by limitupmike, Sep 25, 2009.

1. laslty.. great lengths.. are you serious.. it took me 5 minutes.. max.. all i do is open my account and copy the page with fastonecapture program and post it.. why do you conisder that to be such great lengths?

i scale in and scale out! even when trade is going against me! position size is the most important factor to being in the red or green .

#41     Sep 30, 2009
  2. So you're on here acting like a BSD calling out legit traders and going to all this trouble to prove that you're for real ...... and these are your numbers? :eek:

OK, I'll go against the crowd and accept your numbers as real. Good job peewee.

You do realize anyone who was 100% long SPY (not even trading and not using margin) would have done better with your 35K acct in July.

What exactly are you trying to prove? So far you've just provided a lot of entertainment for the rest of us. Just because no one has any desire to reverse engineer your lackluster numbers doesn't prove anything.

#42     Sep 30, 2009
  3. BINGO!

We may have had disagreements in the past, but we see eye-to-eye on this one.

+100 :)

#43     Sep 30, 2009
  4. This topic filled post is filled with your hopes.

By the numbers (I'm taking a break on friday during a lateral period).

1. People's heritage and their mind's first recourse is what it is because of their choices. At any time a person can make the effort to change personally in any way he wishes. My choice was to break the chain as a teenager and to not allow my children any of the experiences I endured. People are not saps everyone has potential at all times.

2. Trading does not take much capital. Starting with 1 ES contract is proper and using profits only to trade is wise.

3. How much money can be made is limited to two things the market's offer and the capacity of the market.

4. Taking the offer depends upon the method a person uses. It is required that it be deductive and that the hypothesis set be matched with the proper parametric measure. You probably need to look up these words and fit the thoughts together. I have posted both that I use. Thus, market timing is accomplished by pragmatically applying the method. The one I use has my name associated with it. The extent to which the offer is taken may be measured by the market's range at the time compared to the profits taken in like measures. You will find that there is not a significant difference when you do the math for the range of the period attached (4 points compared to 4 points or 100% of the range.)

5. The capacity is limiting. As you see I exceed the capacity so I need to accept the idea that I have partial fills. See attached list. If you exceed the capacity of the market, then you may not be as effective as desired.

6. You have to be in the market to make money. Using the attached you can calculate the total time passed and the time in the market from the duration of the sum of the trades. 80% is the answer.

7. I trade the maximum of contracts allowable for the capital in the account since this is the limiting case of efficiency.

8. The time between trades, if any, is spent finding a further advantage. You will notice the prior exit and next entry shows this additional advantage.

9. I did not trade the news today (3 moves and a BO of the news period) (5minute bars: bars 7 through 10 inclusive). Therefore my exit was before the news "effects" began. This is being aware of what is going on publically. Previously, I announced the end of the last short and the end of the last long of the Bull retrace of this Depression. Then we had the first short of the resumption of the Depression and following that a long channel that FAILED as a long channel yesterday. The non stationary window now contains a short channel that is not using the prior point 2 as new point 1 because of the steepness of the current short channel.

10. Posts have been made by those for whom transference has occurred. They achieved the transference because they did work to differentiate their minds and their minds support their trading. Ultimately they trade what is observable manually and what is not observable through ATS applications. You disparage these people's accomplishments because their accomplishments are not real to you. That was your decision to not become mentally differentiated. Now you cannot make the decision to become mentally differentiated. You may not be able to process the attachment satisfactorily. Others will be able to as a consequence of being able to read prints of trading in markets and particularly the open. 30 minutes were spent to take 100% of the range at a money velocity that precluded anything but partial fills while being in the market 80% of the time during 1/7 of the RTH of today.

11. Attached you see full margin on capital applied for 30 minutes of a day, today. This verifies the rate of compounding capital by trading 30 minutes a day. The evidence says that this kind of approach doubles the capital about every 12 days. An additional effort can be made to improve these results by making use of the other 6/7ths of the day.

12. This is a documented ststement. From now on the word "never" will have to be used by those who still use it in what is known as "a careless manner". You could care less about others. People who use this method and who worked to affect transference do much better after they have transferred it to others. The reason is self evident. A person REALLY learns anything when he supports another's learning the same thing. Your, and others like you, irrevokable decision to not learn this method and NOT pass it forward, has double the consequences.

13. There are many many successful methods for trading. They fit into two categories: believable and unbelivable. Which category they fit into does not depend upon trading them or not; it depends upon the mind of the observer. When it become impossible for the attachment and this statement to become believable, the FAULT is with the observer. That is the way it is. A person spends a lifetime deciding just how and what he will become. It is a series of decisions. Trading is about learning and NOT about making money. Any post tells you which decision the poster has made.

#44     Oct 2, 2009
  5. see attached

#45     Oct 2, 2009
  6. DUDE what the fuck are you on drugs
    I came to ET check out any traders that are real

but this post has to be the most fucked up i have read in the last week, dude you can even talk what the fuck

you have to be the top dog dumb ass on ET congrats

what the fuck are you even trying to say

:confused: :confused: :confused:

DO you have a green card or are u posting from outside the country

this is how you talk- dim wits- sweet fuk-an al ize.. - fair fuks to u do..u have balls.. WTF

#46     Oct 5, 2009
  7. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

i hope u are not saying what i think u are..for i am off the drink at the moment..and being very civil to all..but if i do take a small drop again shortly..u will be the first to know:D

btw..who are u anyway..never even heard of ur nick until u started posting strange lingo:p

#47     Oct 12, 2009