Trader P/L 2009**With TIME and or SALES

Discussion in 'Trading' started by limitupmike, Sep 25, 2009.

1. heech

heech

I'm a little confused by the blotter.

Why does it show start date/end date 2/29/2008?

#31     Sep 30, 2009
  2. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

OK LUM, u have my attention:D

at least u posted DETAILS..not the corner or a rectangle:)

all the dim wits on this site know sweet fuk all about trading..so u ar wastin ur time..

to ur list..u are doing it all wrong..and it is as clear as day:eek:

2 to 3 trades leading up to the 10 will do the same business for u..and when u get good u can do about 5 together..that is when it gets really good:D

no need to an al ize..i can see just by ur list that it is fuked up trading..really..and i am not being sar cas tic..just truth ful

ask the right questions and u might get the right answers:D

fair fuks to u do..u have balls..and u alos have the makings of a very good profitable tarder..as u have the basics in pace..for without the basics u are fuked..so it now just becomes a matter of time..and fuk the rest of the shit heads..for the know nothing of real value..really:D

#32     Sep 30, 2009
  3. jnbadger

jnbadger

He may have your attention, but you don't have his.

He hasn't posted since he was discovered.

#33     Sep 30, 2009
  4. LOL ff! :D

Well said .. it's obvious that ChipsBSmall wasn't versed in the situation, didn't know what he was talking about, and stuck his foot in his mouth yet once again. :eek:

Maybe he won't be so quick to say people have issues when they are simply explaining how software/data/brokerage accounts work, and why LimitUpMike is just another fraudulent papertrader, and this whole thread is just another ET boondogle! :p

Ciao! :)

#34     Sep 30, 2009
  5. Just ... LOL! :D :D :D

#35     Sep 30, 2009
  6. I threw away my passcode for limitupmike.. but I am back to please the iditos one more time. My trades were real and they were made with ninja trader at manfinancial thru the patsystem platform! So what if i put e-signal as the connection? would it have mattered if i kept the manfinancial? Perhaps i am not allowed to show exactly what it si that i do or trade? who give s a crap.. anyway.. i will post a couple more to please the masses. i fi were you i would just take teh information given and study it for what it is... it does not contain the holy grail becasue tehre is not one.. you also cannot reverse engineer my trading because I am not doing anything that can be perfectly copied, but you woul dhave to sling 1000's of lots a day to actually be realistically copied and make it lucrative! Anyway here you go .. have at it... no esignal ... lol.. idiots here.. if i put esignal or manfinancial what is the difference.. it's like trusting a business card.. goodluck you inconsiderate S.O.B.'s. i will post a couple more P/l for you crazy data suckers!

p.s. if you download my data you are an idiot.. trust me none of this has been sim!

#36     Sep 30, 2009
  7. the executions

#37     Sep 30, 2009
  8. like i said.. i was out of town a lot in july 2009 so i did not participate much... why am i trding so small in stocks.. becasue as i said before i set out to trade a 10K accoutn of risk capital with the 25 k base to be exempt from PDT.. pattern day trde rule.. it si a margin account! anyway as you can see it is possible to be very profitable with 35K!
    Here are my July results... this will be my last post of real time trades. i thought that maybe i would give some people on thsi site hope since it seems like everythign on wall street is tipped in ffavor of big money! of course it is! but you can still make money if you do not scalp and are smart with your trades.. well this is it.. my last post.. Goodnight and goodluck...

I just wanted to clarify some of the B.S. i have been reading here.

#38     Sep 30, 2009
  9. why are you going to such great lengths here to prove your worth? What's your endgame?

#39     Sep 30, 2009
  10. My endgame.. is that i think it hilarious how finally someone on this site actually posts real results and the poor saps just don't want to believe it! .. this is my end game.. this is the end.. .

my hope was to show others that trading can be accomplished with good results without millions of dollars.. i ws also trying to show that no one can reverse engineer a strategy and make it work unless I was accumulating or distributing thousands of shares daily in the same stock/commodity.. i want peopel to not give up on trading becasue it can be done.. i ahve seen the jack hershey stuff.. he never posts any executions.. etc.. neither does anyone else.. executions prove the trades are real.. I like knowing that I am real and that i am successful.. there is no endgame.. it is possible even in this day and age that someone like me is willing to show what he has actually done.. anyway .. thanks for asking.. nanoo nanoo! BANG! LOL

#40     Sep 30, 2009