Trader P/L 2009**With TIME and or SALES

Discussion in 'Trading' started by limitupmike, Sep 25, 2009.

1. --- all you have to do is open it as a photo and zoom in! duh.. anyway ...i can see it is ridiculous to expect anyone on this site to actually respect a post...

--- FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ARE THERE REALLY THIS MANY STUPID PEOPLE ON THIS SITE...GIVE ME A FREAKIN BREAK! GOD TAKE ME NOW! BANG! LOL..

--- polpolik... which sounds similar to pole to lick.. really.. that's sad

--- i will only laugh at your posts.. anyway..post your june..? why not? cuz you are a loser..anyway..

--- i owe you and everyone else on this site absolutely nothing..

So many negative replies. All on only one page of your own thread. You have an attitude, anger management problems, a desire to control the conversations, are self-righteous, etc.

At least it is easy to see why you rank near the bottom of the 95% of traders.

Good one to put on ignore, folks. I already did

#21     Sep 26, 2009
  2. LMFAO!!!! Did it cost you 3K of paper profits?!!?!?

I use Ninja Trader too and in you attached "statement" the column for connection shows Esignal which means those are all paper trades!!

What a douche.

#22     Sep 28, 2009
  3. LoL...OOPS :D

#23     Sep 28, 2009
  4. OldSpec

OldSpec

So, Limitup, please answer the charge: Did you try to shame Red_Ink (the guy with frequent humongous day trading profits) with a ... paper-trading account?

#24     Sep 29, 2009
  5. I use NT also, and flipflopper is correct (thanks for the catch ff). :cool:

If you take a look at limitupmike's paper trading blotter, you will also see that the "Account" column is blank. This means there is no account associated with the trades, thus, providing more proof that they're all fake. :p

I can't belive this douchebag called out Red_Ink_Inc (the heavyest discretionary trader on the Board) and was trash talking to Bespoke as well (world traveler, automated trader and all around nice guy). :)

Damn, ET never fails to provide the maximum amount of amusement for the least amount of expense. :D

#25     Sep 29, 2009
  6. don't you mean "paper traded" for many years? :p

#26     Sep 29, 2009
  7. I don't know limitupmike from Adam but according to NinjaTrader Tech Support, they support eSignal as a datafeed and they have the ability to link the information up to use a different broker for execution for trades.

#27     Sep 30, 2009
  8. Of course they do!?!?

But in the account "Orders" tab of the Ninja Trader Control panel the trades are associated with an account.

If you made REAL trades the account shows up as your broker. If you make PAPER trades the account shows up as your data provider.

The sad thing is I think you wanted people to post executions so you could try to reverse engineer winning strategies.

Nice try ChipBeLimitupMike

#28     Sep 30, 2009
  9. There is definately an anger problem on this site. You can damn sure tell if there was a train wreck who the people are to assist those injured verses those standing along the tracks with their fingers in their nose giving their opinions.

You are correct. I asked support again that question and they weren't clear the first time on their answer. The broker info is replaced with the data provider for demo trades.

I'm trying out Ninja as a replacement for my current program I've been using for 6 years and am learning it as well.

#29     Sep 30, 2009
  10. You think you are helping by spreading misinformation!??! No one wants that type of help. I think those in the "train wreck" would rather you start fingering your nose!

#30     Sep 30, 2009