Trader P/L 2009**With TIME and or SALES

Discussion in 'Trading' started by limitupmike, Sep 25, 2009.

1. june. funny

#11     Sep 25, 2009
  2. lexcorp

lexcorp

fair enough if this guys doesn't post all of his entries and exits!!
    How does someones make so many trades tho? I do OK and make most days, but Redinkinc is apparently about the best most consistent trader on ET.
    Im starting to think im making hard work of it, and that there is a way of making guaranteed money each day which involves making 1000's of trades per day! Obviously he cant be using charts. He'd have to be a machine to find 3000 chart 'setups' in a day! lol

#12     Sep 25, 2009
  3. 3000 fills is not necessarily 3000 trades or 3000 setups.

#13     Sep 25, 2009
  4. bespoke.. i will only laugh at your posts.. anyway..post your june..? why not? cuz you are a loser..anyway.. i posted june because i was out of town for most of July and a large portion of august.. and i can post whatever teh ehll I want on my thread! i owe you and everyone else on this site absolutely nothing..
    anyway .. good luck monday...

#14     Sep 25, 2009
  5. Exactly. So don't complain when people don't post their Time and Sales in the Trader P/L thread -

#15     Sep 25, 2009
  6. bespoke

bespoke

#16     Sep 25, 2009
  7. LOL.. in the red.. bespoke... bespoketh too much already! lol

#17     Sep 26, 2009
  8. polpolik... which sounds similar to pole to lick.. really.. that's sad.. anyway .. i never complained.. I merely asked a question...
    why don't peopel post their time and sales witht he blotter?

#18     Sep 26, 2009
  9. I have traded for many years.. as I said about 2 months ago and i posted my results.. which once again match my time and sales.. I opened an account with 10K of risk capital and the 25K min required to be exempt from teh PDT patter day trade rule to see if it was possible to make money with this amount of money.. this is a pittance .. in the overall market.. so I will share with you my previous experience as far as some statements if this is what you require.. but then ... like all good things... they must come to an end!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have done in a day what redink did in a month.. big deal!!!!
    Red_Ink_inc

09-25-09 04:33 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from limitupmike:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...threadid=177470

i started a 2009 P/L thread where you post your time or sales or both along with your daily profit and loss.. I kicked it off with a months worth of my trading time and sales.

Limitupmike
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on, you want to see a trade log? I traded 2.5 million shares today and had 3143 fills. It would be 50 pages long. Not gonna happen.

Attachment: blot.jpg
    This has been downloaded 197 time(s).

#19     Sep 26, 2009
  10. and here are the executions... i quit using Ninja trader when the system was bogging down in fast markets and it cost me over 3k in one day!

#20     Sep 26, 2009