Trader P/L 2009**With TIME and or SALES

Discussion in 'Trading' started by limitupmike, Sep 25, 2009.

1. I am the one who wanted to know why people do not show their time and sales on the trader P/L 2009 thread, so I figured I might as well start my own thread with p/l and sales and or time or both.

Many people on this site said they could "know" my system or how I trade by revealing the sales or the time and sales of my trades.... total HOGWASH!!

i am doing this so that we can easily see who the real traders on this site are! It would be way too time consuming to make up time and sales info every day for trades!

I am also doing this to motivate myself to start trding with more size by seeing other who trade and trying to be more competitive.

I am including a month of data just to kick things off... feel free to let me know if you think you know my strategy.. it is mainly discretionary so I don't really even knwo what I do!!

P.S. you can get an easy area screen capture program for free at
    www.download.com
    MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER SHOWING!

2. post all you want.

why would anyone want to reverse engineer a completely losing strategy:confused:

3. this is to post P/L with time and or sales or both.. it doesn't matter if the strategy won or lost.. but i am pretty sure june was a winning month in this account.

net profit .. 2,551 for june on a 10K risk capital account total funds= 35 K to start.

4. Don't know about others, but your attachment was so small, looked like flyspecks...

5. Well trader zones.. all you have to do is open it as a photo and zoom in! duh.. anyway ...i can see it is ridiculous to expect anyone on this site to actually respect a post...

THIS IS TO POST DAILY PROFIT AND LOSS WITH TIME AND SALES OR BOTH.........FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ARE THERE REALLY THIS MANY STUPID PEOPLE ON THIS SITE...GIVE ME A FREAKIN BREAK! GOD TAKE ME NOW! BANG! LOL..

6. There are but traderzones is definately the biggest twat.

7. Many on ET will appreciate the transparency, ignore those who seek to bring you down. Nice trading in June also. Good luck!

8. there are many that appreciate the time and effort taken,

there are many that have left and not returned,

there are many that just don't know why they bother,

and there are many that aren't real, just (whatever), just not real.

thanks for sharing and making the rest of us see there's still value in attending ET.

thanks!

9. I was spending too much time on elite trader to do much today!! LOL.. anyway no closed trades today! I am only going to post when I have closed trades.. here is what i did today..

P/L today = 0

no closed out trades

10. bespoke

bespoke

what's the point of showing or entries/exits again?

i can only think of two reasons:

1. to prove our blotters are true
    2. so other people can try to figure out how we trade

i'll pass....

and why did you pick june? was that your best month? yikes. and you're the one that said i was clueless and knew nothing in the other thread. lol

#10     Sep 25, 2009