Trader P/L 2008

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Szeven, Jan 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ive become a lurker and well since the hater's have finally left me alone, its time to get them all riled up again :)
    I'll post until I get annoyed by some poster claiming I am jazzing my results this and that..............

by the way, quit mastertrader, opening an account with Tuco next week, finally after a long winded courtship................. going to Pittsburgh for a week and I look forward to all the hate PM's that will be in my box when i return, I might post a few of them :)

#31     Jan 2, 2008
  2. pnl

• jan2.jpg
      File size:
      33.8 KB
      Views:
    #32     Jan 2, 2008
  3. -89.00 Net
    3000 Shares

I had a crappy day.

#34     Jan 2, 2008
  4. Razor

Razor

I am cheering for you Johnny, hope you tear it up this year ! D

#35     Jan 2, 2008
  5. ssblack

ssblack

Hi guys, I almost started posting at the end of 07 but decided to wait...

This is a retail, spot FX account, so for the record now it will be MT4 blotters thru InterbankFX. Flames welcome.

This is *not* my living account, but my gambling account. That said, I'm going to do my best to transition from that mentality here and have consistency as the goal.

Started '08 with $776, now at $3390.68. Bagger of a day on GBPJPY. We'll see how long it lasts.

I can do screenshots of blotters or PDF's that I generate, or we can just take my word for it here. Anyone please tell me the preferred method for blotters since my daily statements are in HTML.

So, long story short - today's P/L was 2614.12.

#36     Jan 2, 2008
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

1000 shares/10 trades/6 cancels...mother-in-law in town have to take her sightseeing...

on another note it is the coldest day in recent memory down here....at 6am it was a crisp 36 degrees....peace and have a great day

#37     Jan 3, 2008
  7. gimp570

gimp570

done at 1:10 started out bad

P/L = +15
    shares= 35,800

total = (--129)

#38     Jan 3, 2008
  8. Nordik

Nordik

good day

#39     Jan 3, 2008
  9. few trades in the morning holding small share sizes a little longer..lookin for the trend...worked well then on to some bigger positions in the afternoon

#40     Jan 3, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.