Trader P/L 2007 Questions and Discussion

Discussion in 'Trading' started by surfer25, Feb 7, 2007.

1. john12

john12

why is mnx a respected poster? because he trades with shit swift out of canada and pays 11 cent a trade?because he makes 50% payout?whats mnx a bike?

#41     Sep 11, 2007
  2. LOL - you're too much john - jealous of everyone that makes more than you.

:cool:

#42     Sep 11, 2007
  3. I didnt say well respected :)

#43     Sep 11, 2007
  4. RL8093

RL8093

You totally demean someone based on your assessment that 8.29.07 was a flat day ...

[​IMG]
    I don't think MBA is the one who's missing some morals.....

Collectively, those who are trashing MBA for being a fake should take a long look in the mirror before making these accusations. The evidence you've presented so far is much more about your own weaknesses & inabilities to be consistent / successful than anything MBA has done. For all I know, he may be fabricating the numbers (although that is not what I currently believe) but your evidence is far from compelling - especially considering how strong the convictions ....

R

#44     Sep 11, 2007
  5. directional is not his style of trading.He goes in and out for about 1 ES point or less per trip.6-10 contracts at a clip.

more or less 70 round trips that day and he lost on almost all of them?the chances of that happening are next to impossible.Every time you take a trade its 50/50.Think about it, 70 trades with a 50% chance of succeeding and he lost on all/or most of them.

think of the odds of that happening?

and nothing was wrong with his system, because we have had similar days like that since and he has not posted a losing day since.

#45     Sep 11, 2007

6. It's not all that bad... I've been treated respectfully by 98%+ of the guys here.

#46     Sep 11, 2007
  7. misery loves company! Losers love to hang with losers & gossip about others.

We should believe it's true so we can believe it is possible!

#47     Sep 11, 2007
  8. every time you take a trade it is 50/50, and the day mba lost 130k was a flat day. ha. great insights into the market, island.

anyway, enough with the gossip and shit talking. There are people making a lot more than MBA out there. If you don't know any, network around the trading community a bit. I am happy he has been doing well, and hope him continued success. Don't hate, emulate.

#48     Sep 12, 2007
  9. notice I havent said anything about dustin, red ink, szeven, patrick, etc..............

but when I see a fraud like this guy I will post about it.I dont like people playing games.

and as for what I said about a lawsuit, I think there is merit to one.If I find the right attorney and we use the proper angle...........Like I said, it will be a groundbreaking case.

#49     Sep 12, 2007
  10. The day he posted that big loss was a day the market had a huge rally. Someone even posted a chart of that day. Don't know how it can be made any clearer than that.

As far as suing him for making claims on a message board. That's absurd. The guy isn't selling anything. Would you file a law suit against him if you saw him making these claims standing on a street corner? Can I sue the guy I see standing downtown wearing a sandwich board that claims the world is ending in 2 weeks and it never does? Not even Judge Judy would look at this case.

Just my $.02

#50     Sep 12, 2007