Trader P/L 2007 Questions and Discussion

Discussion in 'Trading' started by surfer25, Feb 7, 2007.

1. ramora

ramora

Liable for what? What harm was done that would break what law? Even if completely fake..... Very unwise to take anything on this site for anything other than entertainment.

Very entertaining post...

#11     Sep 11, 2007
  2. anyone who has been trading for some time can see right through this guy (MBA Gearhead). Look at his track record, he miraculously completely changed not only his risk tolerance and amount of trading but his ability to gain consistency basically everyday. The combination of those two just does not happen as quickly as he claims. I'm not hating on anyone making good money but this just seems like a complete sim trader to me.

#12     Sep 11, 2007
  3. <i>"in all honesty, I think he would be financially liable for posting fraudulent gains/losses if we took him in front of a judge.
    blackguard"</i>

Liable for what damages? What financial hardship = loss have you personally suffered as a direct result of MBA (or anyone's) posting in here?

You didn't by any chance sue your drycleaner for $40 million in damages, pain & suffering due to a pair of lost trousers, did ya?

#13     Sep 11, 2007
  4. what hes doing is terrible.the guys got no morals at all.

#14     Sep 11, 2007
  5. Personally, I dont care what he does, I'm just saying that its pretty darn obvious to me that he's been yanking everyones chain for a while now. Seriously, the combination of all the factors involved just dont add up.

#15     Sep 11, 2007
  6. john12

john12

he's pulled the biggest hoax ever on et .forget making 10k avg everyday in futures with almost no loses(and his only lose was 120k) but to go from nothing to 100k a month is hogwash.the least he could have done was make in believable by throwing in some 5-10k loses now and then. but of course he'll say all are envious of him

#16     Sep 11, 2007
  7. The world is full of losers, and to "impress" people on an anonymous forum by posting fake numbers is a cry for help imo.

#17     Sep 11, 2007
  8. AAA30

AAA30

I personally don't think MBA is a fake. And I do not understand why any person would care if he was or not. I mean really what effect does his trading have on any of you?
    Is being consistant such an impossibility for you all?

#18     Sep 11, 2007
  9. Believe what you want, it shouldnt affect your trading either way.

#19     Sep 11, 2007
  10. AAA30

AAA30

#20     Sep 11, 2007