Trader P/L 2007 Questions and Discussion

Discussion in 'Trading' started by surfer25, Feb 7, 2007.

1. You missed my point. Making one month 100k and the next two months 0, is only 33k per month. And being a proptrader and not getting 100% (I think it's no secret that most will get between 60-70%) and having that EUR/USD at 1.39, that's really not THAT much money unfortunately and I think you can make the same with a 'regular' job if you've done good at university and found a nice job ... A good lawyer in NYC costs AT LEAST $500 per hour, try trading against that, lol.

Anyway, the true toptraders make way, WAY more than that ...

#91     Sep 15, 2007
  2. I take back what I said about MBA.

Im still skeptical about him and that is natural because I dont know him or see him trade.Maybe he is legit and maybe not.

anyway, I apologize in front of every1 for what i said.

blackguard

#92     Oct 30, 2007
  3. What would convince you ?
    A copy of his account statement that you can verify by calling the broker ?

#93     Oct 31, 2007
  4. nolajy

nolajy

I keep getting e-mail notification about new posts in this thread. I have tried to cnacel it many times!!!!!! This is the most ridiculous thread I have ever seen.. people. worry about yourselves.. why argue about wether P/l is true or not.. why even post it since no one will ever know if its true or false.. who cares.. what a joke!

#94     Oct 31, 2007
  5. john12

john12

lol blackguard the only reason you believe him is because he started showing tons of loses. ever think maybe he toned down his magical blotter?

#95     Oct 31, 2007