Trader P/L 2006

Discussion in 'Journals' started by mnx, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. +983. Good 2nd day of 2006 for my P&L

#31     Jan 4, 2006
  2. aqtrader

aqtrader

+80
    1370 shares
    struggled all day. most of short trades not working. missed nice gain from short WSSI and long ADEX. never got it right whenever I go emotional.

#32     Jan 4, 2006
  3. +5,800 not bad, should have gone for the juggular

#33     Jan 4, 2006
  4. Another bad day for me. That's two crappy days in a row.

#34     Jan 4, 2006
  5. doublea

doublea

- $575. Pretty bad day but atleast learnt the lesson again.

Net: +$1425.

#35     Jan 4, 2006
  6. good opening, and ok finish to the day. still working on trading methods, to up the daily averages yet consistency, is key for me so it will take lots more work and time.
    patrick

• 1-4.png
      File size:
      8 KB
      Views:
    #36     Jan 4, 2006
  7. +830 today i know this is off the topic but is there more opportunity in nasdaq to make more money then new york because of its volatility

#37     Jan 4, 2006
  8. Magna

Magna Administrator

By voting with your feet (the best way in my opinion) everyone seems to prefer this new thread as we start 2006. The old thread has been closed and renamed Trader P/L 2005 and because of the high rotation in the Journals forum it will quickly get buried, so here's a link to it if you want to research or review anything. And to make it simple to get to I've also included a duplicate of this link in the very first post in this thread, so it's always easily available.

Trader P/L 2005

#38     Jan 4, 2006
  9. Been sick, got frustrated not being able to join the party.
    The 'pick me up' medication just distorts your concept of time and effects concentration. This is the result.
    Only trade when you feel 100%

• pl.png
      File size:
      1.4 KB
      Views:
    #39     Jan 4, 2006
  10. These P/Ls are all relative to BP and whether you are trading prop or trading your own money. what would be better is that along with gross p/l, commission and BP are also posted, this is the only way to show a p/l for any amount of accuracy imo.

Thanks, keep up the thread and remember post how much capital you use.

#40     Jan 5, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.