Trader on BBC says Eurozone Market is Toast

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Businessman, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

I think he meant the S&P:

"AR: It's .25 each tick. For the S&Ps…. well, for the S&P we're talking about $12.50, each tick. The Dow Jones futures, each tick will cost $5. That's why I do the Dow Jones futures."

Although he said it later:

"One of my mentors is a bestselling author and trader."

But he didn't mention him when he was asked about his trading heros. He could have mentioned this friend, specially because he is also an author, so free publicity....

#31     Sep 27, 2011
  2. Well, the answer to her question (FORBES: What's the tick size in the Dow?) was 1 point / $5.00 but instead he answered .25 and then clarified himself. Maybe he was confused but I can guarantee you that this guy talks more than he trades, if he trades at all.

#32     Sep 27, 2011
  3. "I go to bed every night, i dream of another recession"

When i created this thread, that youtube video had 200 odd hits, now its over 500,000 in a day.

he should of just said something along of the lines

"I go to bed every night, i dream of a market panic"

Bad choice of words has made him infamous :mad:

#33     Sep 27, 2011
  4. #34     Sep 27, 2011
  5. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...tani-Im-an-attention-seeker-not-a-trader.html

#35     Sep 27, 2011
  6. #36     Sep 27, 2011
  7. lol... Governments don't rule the world... Goldman Sachs rules the world. I can't believe he said that on the air.

#37     Sep 27, 2011
  8. foo

foo

Hook, line and sinker for me....at first

After I thought about it, I tried to edit my first post into some of what he was saying was true but, couldn't be bothered by it and now turns out to be fake----

Burned by the high heater!

#38     Sep 27, 2011
  9. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

"My folks, I can't comment on them, to be honest. I can't say where they are right now, they're temporarily out of the country. "

They need to investigate his "folks". Major Major Major tax evasion scheme here....

:D

#39     Sep 28, 2011
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

Just because he doesn't have the credentials, that doesn't mean he can not speak the truth.

Hell, a 5 year old kid could say the Iraq war was about oil, would you discredit him based on his age alone???

#40     Sep 28, 2011