Trader Nirvana???

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by NoviceTrader, Jan 3, 2003.

1. That's what I have been thinking about for a year. I would be living in Europe by now if I weren't concerned that a few hundred milliseconds might be important . But I don't really know.

#41     Jan 4, 2003
  2. Ditch

Ditch

speak for yourself, idiot!

#42     Jan 4, 2003
  3. my sentiments exactly...!!

hmmmm.... wonder if Lobster most of the time presumes what the markets are going to do

Or is it ASS U ME ?

#43     Jan 4, 2003
  4. I'm sorry I didn't mean to insult anyone in particular. I forgot that most whores take offense if you call them that and so do their "husbands". I take back what I said. Just do your thing and be happy.

#44     Jan 4, 2003
  5. As a matter of fact, I do. But I look at it as probabilities.

#45     Jan 4, 2003
  6. but I look at it as probabilites"

So then enlighten us as to how you found it "probable" as per your prior posts, how you came up with that paradigm and how you comfirmed it. Is there a test for all men and all "whores"!? This we would love to know out of curiousity. Maybe it's insight we all need. And U can pass it on via this thread. <grin>.

#46     Jan 4, 2003
  7. nitro

nitro

Interesting!

Thx.

nitro

#47     Jan 4, 2003
  8. I must admit, I didn't put much thought into it and no effort into confirmation. I just figured, since most of the time when it comes to mating issues on ET, female humans are referred to as "chicks" to "pick up" or "impress" and the like, that would be the prevailing opinion. The flaw in my assumption is of course that most members never even talk about the copulatory process and all that directly leads up to it.

Maybe I was totally wrong. But it didn't cost any of us any money. That's more than can be said of most of my mistakes.

#48     Jan 4, 2003
  9. DTK

DTK

(interesting sidetrack (???) but back to the topic)

Lobster and iceman1,

Check out http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9822&perpage=6&pagenumber=6

... the rest of the thread has some interesting stuff about the Bahamas also.

Best,

DTK

#49     Jan 4, 2003
  10. mighty good of you to post that DTK. Mucho gusto (that's about the extent of my espanol').

:D

#50     Jan 4, 2003