trader looking for a new firm

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by fatman, Sep 30, 2003.

1. fatman

fatman

Hey all I've been trading for about 2 years and I have been profitable in all but 2 of those trading months. i mostly scalp, but sometimes I hold overnights. Average daily volume is around 100,000 - 250,000 shares per day.

I left my last firm because of a difference of opinion with management, but now I have no place to trade and very little capital left to fund an account.

Are there any firm in the NYC area that are hiring? Also, what are your rates/commissions/bullet charges? Please PM me with your best deals or to learn more about my trading. Also, what kinda deal can you get me if i have a group of 5 guys that are very similar to myself in trading style?

thanks

2. mattpime

mattpime

call the bright brothers. they play a fair game. i've been happy with their forthrightness.

3. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

You can contact Chris Tsui in our NYC office:212-433-5079

He's a good guy to work with.

Cash

4. gimp570

gimp570

Profitable for 22 out of 24 months with "very little capital"
    SOUNDS FISHY???

M

5. pap

pap Guest

Do U want to trade remote or in an office?

6. fatman

fatman

i said i was profitable, not a big swinging dick. i used to trade firm capital, but have been living off my winnings for the last 3 months, not to mention that I recently purchased a home....there is nothing fishy about me, but thanks for the post!

7. fatman

fatman

either one would be fine with me

8. There is an opportunity.

I will PM you