Trader lifestyle

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cashmoney69, Dec 4, 2008.

1. #21     Dec 5, 2008
  2. NOW we're talking! :D

#22     Dec 5, 2008
  3. Good point.

There are also people in here who are not traders by profession, but their hobby is trading! :p

They then realize that the ugly boss is enslaving them/exploiting them. When I say boss, it may also mean the company employing them.

People will work like slaves, in addition to kiss backs for money that traders pull in. Trading makes one realize his worth, and gives assurances that one will never be without income if one knows how to pull money and there is a free market to do it.

PS: markets sell off on Thursday because traders take profits to give to their women for shopping. Keep that trading rule next to you. :p

#23     Dec 5, 2008
  4. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

That's real wealth IMO, much more interesting than sport cars and Berlutti shoes. I have been in Tunisia, Corsica, Andalucia and Russia on vacation this year, all the money came from trading.

Other than that, the only way you can gauge that I make "some" money, is that I buy 20-30 Euros wine bottles instead of 5-15.

#24     Dec 5, 2008
  5. I lost my passport some where in mexico, but im more into cars anyway :)

#25     Dec 5, 2008
  6. bigb

bigb

Perhaps one reason is no one has instigated such topics. Create some topics, I am sure you will receive feedback and perhaps the start of more posting of this nature.

#26     Dec 5, 2008
  7. Also, some people do not know how to act once they find out you stay home and make how much? They either:

1. Want to be your best friend hoping you will reveal the secret. So the whole relationship is gone since all you will ever hear is yes this and of course that.

2. Secretly dislike you blaming YOU for the market going down, oil going up, and recession in general.

3. Wan to join you, want you to manage their money, want to open business together, ask for a loan.

The list never ends, so in the end most people keep quiet and do not flaunt their $$$.

#27     Dec 5, 2008
  8. I dont know, i guess its just me, but if I lived lower class, or middle class, and was able to achieve great success as a trader, considering how hard it is, and all the crap we go through, I would show off my success. Drive my Lamborghini LP640 spyder around the posh parts of town on a sunday. :) . live a little.

#28     Dec 5, 2008
  9. I see your point. if that is your thing then why not. It is your life. :D

#29     Dec 5, 2008
  10. anyone know where i can get the cheapest gallon of milk? Wait, i don't drink milk.

:p

#30     Dec 5, 2008