Trader lifestyle

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cashmoney69, Dec 4, 2008.

1. ...........Nissan Maxima. Definately!:D

#11     Dec 5, 2008
  2. Net Jets I hear is a good one. It's owned by Warren Buffet. 1 share starts at 416,625 + fees.

#12     Dec 5, 2008
  3. You are still in the 1st stage of wealth buildin

1) to build financial security

2) enough finacial security to splurge

#13     Dec 5, 2008
  4. ok so maybe some on here dont go all out, but there got to be some things that you like to put your profits into?...maybe a favorite hobby? etc....

#14     Dec 5, 2008
  5. FANTASTIC POST!

I agree 100%.

#15     Dec 5, 2008
  6. Probably less than 1% of ET members make the kind of money to needed to have to worry about such things.

So why post when you know that 99% of the members are no where near your league.

It would be different if nearly everyone here made a million+ a year.

#16     Dec 5, 2008
  7. I'm into cars :D

#17     Dec 5, 2008
  8. I think most who make $$$$ trading spend the money (after securing their nest egg). However, there is so much pressure associating with making big money that if it ain't a Ferrari one is buying but Maximma then he actually is a loser to some posting on ET.
    Also a lot of serious traders have absolutely no clue about ET and some successful ones stop posting after a while since they are too busy ..... living the live.
    I am not one of those who makes tons of money, but this year I was able to go to Europe, and Middle East for two months. Went to the following places: Germany, Czech Rep., Poland, Egypt (twice), Israel (twice), Jordan.... and If I did not have a mortgage, for the money sent to my bank, I could drive a used Ferrari in 2 years.
    AND I do not make SERIOUS $$$$$ trading.

#18     Dec 5, 2008
  9. i prefer to look at the numbers in my account, unless i reach 40 million, then i'll improve my lifestyle :D

#19     Dec 5, 2008

10. Then tell me what you think about Porsche Cayenne? I have seen some nice deals in the following:

Porsche Cayenne Turbo
    WV- the one with 12 cilinders starts with P
    :D :D :D

#20     Dec 5, 2008