Trader IQ Test: Pattern Recognition

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by jinxu, Dec 27, 2010.

1. jinxu

jinxu

Okay, just got my score up to 129. Figured out the answers to the other five or so questions. Which imo, the answers were tricky. The last question I left blank. Gave up trying to figure it out.

For answering every question, except the last one the highest score you can get it 129. I doubt anyone who said they got a higher score than that is telling the truth. At the very least, this test shows on ET who is relatively smarter than who. :)

[​IMG]

#31     Jan 9, 2011
  2. This thread should be about how ones ego is a major problem for many traders. The curse of wanting to be right rather then make $$.

But continue with your quiz and massaging your ego...

#32     Jan 9, 2011
  3. yeah , my pattern recognition skills were always above average, thats why I can spot all the asswipes here on ET so easily.

#33     Jan 9, 2011
  4. rogueRED

rogueRED

Whats with all the ego stroking in a Psychology post? Finally some sense. Thank you PropTraderMTL.

EQ > IQ anyways

#34     Jan 11, 2011
  5. taking the test over and over is not a true reading.

take it once and live with the results.

if its 'tard so be it

#35     Jan 11, 2011
  6. I did an IQ test put on by my university once. I got 138. They bombarded me to join their special psychology club. Why don't people just give you lots of money instead? Replace prestige with money any day.

But yeah, you should only be doing the same test once. If you get 'tard, don't worry, lots of 'tards live real kick ass lives. You can even be a pilot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8yoSAiwY18

#36     Jan 11, 2011
  7. First time through, nonetheless, still cannot make money in the market, so what good are all these smarts??

[​IMG]

• iq.jpg
      File size:
      104.9 KB
      Views:
    #37     Jan 18, 2011
  8. Like religion, IQ tests are meant to make you feel everything will be OK if you do not will anything to happen.

Ah, to be religious.

#38     Jan 18, 2011
  9. 118 here

but it fucked my brain

#39     Jun 5, 2011

10. This peacock dance to draw in NoDoji will not work either.

But this might .....

you have 6 identical pencils. How many equilateral triangles can you form?

#40     Jun 6, 2011