Trader IQ: Catch Rennick in a Lie!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by shortie, Jan 12, 2011.

1. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

You couldn't trade off the old Quotrons?

#11     Jan 13, 2011
  2. Another Fun Fakect, is Rennick sez he is retired Navy. And that he kicked butt at Chosin.

Chosin was a Marines and Army affair. Yeah there were obviously ships involved somewhere, but that ain't ground-poundin' it out of there before the Chinee catch ya...

It's fun picking on the old geez. Wonder if that was really him with Ron Jeremy! :D

#12     Jan 13, 2011
  3. i hope Bill does not mind us grilling him.

#13     Jan 13, 2011
  4. drum roll please

#14     Jan 14, 2011
  5. #15     Jan 14, 2011
  6. ok, i will be revealing my version soon. any other guesses?

here is another history lesson by Bill:
    "William Rennick

08-16-10 04:07 PM

Thanks for the promotion to floor trader. I'd say most of us were just novice traders who would spend the day at West Coast gambling on various instruments . As I recall most of the Guys entered long positions near the close on Friday. These positions were added to as the Monday selloff kept rolling . I would have lost everything were it not for a pork belly position that survived.... "

BTW, how many of you have loaded up Long this past Friday? :cool:

#16     Jan 29, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

He married his half sister? Oh wait, that was someone else.

#17     Jan 30, 2011
  8. [​IMG]

#18     Jan 30, 2011
  9. Quote from William Rennick:
    I'll have the wife go up in the Attic to find a newspaper article about the incident.

Thank you everyone for your great ideas. I don't know if any of you are correct with your guesses. but here is my idea: see the part of the quote that caught my attention.

Shortie from Baker Street Out
    :cool:

#19     Feb 11, 2011
  10. The Article: [​IMG]

Does anybody here seriously believe that Bill kept such a precious newspaper in the Attic? I bet it has always been located in a fancy frame in the most visible spot in his house!

#20     Feb 11, 2011