Trader in the works

Discussion in 'Journals' started by TheTyphoon, Aug 14, 2005.

1. I see your point.

#11     Aug 15, 2005
  2. Who do you use? All im interested at the moment is riding up trends-which broker do you recommend?
    Thanks

#12     Aug 15, 2005
  3. Any thoughts on SLB as a swinger-long?

#13     Aug 15, 2005
  4. Depends on the timeframe but if you want to be SAFE then only Buy when momentum is increasing and rising.

#14     Aug 15, 2005
  5. Flex at $ 13.41 im still holding for $14.00.

#15     Aug 15, 2005
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

FWIW, the filtered momentum has been positive since Thursday, although only slightly.

The filtered range is steady at $0.29. To give some context to that number, the raw range has a monthly high of $0.58 and a monthly low of $0.12. The filtered range has a monthly high of $0.45 and a monthly low of $0.24.

Good trading,
    kut2k2

#16     Aug 15, 2005
  7. Kut2k2,
    I have no idea what you mean-can you explain?
    Thanks

#17     Aug 16, 2005
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

Forget the range comments, it was information overload. The main thing is that the momentum is currently in your favor. Good trading.

#18     Aug 16, 2005
  9. Well, Im still here and still holding. After holding for 2 months I think i'll realize a profit shortly. In the meantime i've been researching some stocks including-CYT, MMM and EBAY.

I'm comming close to the completion of my home renovation which includes: Bedroom, Bath, Carport. I thought it would be a difficult undertaking but so far its been smooth sailing.

After watching all those exteme makeovers and the home and garden channel-My wife has been creating these projects which i've have been manipulated into completing.

My mindset for trading is to take small steps, i do feel anxious sometimes when the stock dips but if i follow my plan ultimately i'll succeed.

Thanks for any comments!

#19     Sep 8, 2005
  10. Well it's official, i am a statistic. I've lost about 10% of my trading capital-approx: -$ 495.00. I've got to be more disciplined if i'm going to succeed.
    I'm reviewing my mistakes and i'm finding that some of my indicators were sending conflicting signals. I am going to simplify my analysis and focus on current trending stocks.
    I am set on making a living doing this.
    Thanks for any comments.

#20     Sep 28, 2005