Trader Girl Forex Trades

Discussion in 'Journals' started by amytrade, Feb 9, 2009.

1. richardm

richardm

So I decided to check out the open elite trader mixer the other day, you know the one where you wear a nametag and pick up a drink or two and hear people talk about trading and what not. No swag at this function though, oh well. I happened to walk over to a group where a lady had some charts out on the table and was discussing her success with fib levels and giving predictions the night before, looked somewhat reliable, so I hung out a while, hoping to learn something new. I am not a big believer in fibs because I think it is an artifact of traders scaling in and out of trades, but no biggie, she appeared to be doing better at it than others I have seen, I was familiar with some of the software she mentioned, and the data was there for all to peruse.
    I saw this guy across the table that reminded me of that greased-back hair dork on Laverne and Sherlie. The more he listened to her, the more he started to twitch and get all red-faced. He kept blurting out contradictory things every now and then. Before long, he started to have a vein which looked like it was about to pop on his foreheadheard begin to show. I noticed his nametag had "TZ" on it.
    This must have been going on a while and apparently she had put up with it. I just had an awkward grin on my face the first time I caught it, then it really started to piss me off - - who was this rude and generally clamorous idiot and why would anyone listed to a guy like that? A few others smoothed things over and she proceeded. More data, more charts, more predictions, looked ok so far.
    Another random dipchit who looked almost exactly like the first guy (twins?) comes up to the table and started patting him on the back and saying the same thing - - completely interrupting the lady earnestly giving some info. Weird, but his nametag looked like it had "TZ" wiped off of it and some other names there, could not quite make it out.
    After a while, anyone who encouraged her to go into more detail almost immediately got barked at by these twins in some demeaning, egotistically slanted way. I went away for a bit and came back, and sure enough, dorkbass and his twin was at it again. Apparently he / they did not have any trading records or charts of his own to show that was worthwhile, no one wanted to listen to them at this point anyway.
    All of a sudden, out of the blue, they both started shaking their fingers and yelling to everyone at the table that this lady going over her charts was a tater tot and that she should go get audited right away so he / they could prove her wrong, and just on and on with all of this other pointless blather, very annoying.
    The lady was about to walk off, and once more some of us listening asked her to ignore them and to stay, even I spoke up this time. She said she was not going to go into detail how she did it, and I did not have anything new to add and was about to walk away when dorkbass deluxe and his sniveling sidekick twin rushed over to mess with me. - - unreal. I should not have made the mistake of even acknowleging the blathering dufuses, but I was tired of their chit - - I grabbed the first one by the tie, found out it was a clip-on when it popped off, then proceeded to slap the hell out of him till he fell over and made some stupid remark that this lady was my girlfriend or something. The other one stood there shaking because he realized if he opened his mouth he would get the same bassbeating.
    So if you see this dufus with TZ on his label, or any of his twins, just ignore them, they really have nothing to add except negative chit...

#341     Mar 28, 2009
  2. Well I appreciate your comments but those morons make me not want to post much here. I haven't decided which forum I'm going to but probably forex factory as its all forex related.

If you see my posts there I really nailed it Friday. Here's the USDCHF buy I predicted the NIGHT before for the few idiots on here who don't think I trade or make money.

Got in on breakout and the USD was strongest pair, CHF one of the weakest and I've added TG's new FX Power Index draw candle color to show me short term % likely direction and it stayed green pretty much all the way up.

Oh yeah I got out at the Fib target! Just so HAPPENED to be the high of the day. ROFL at any moron who doesn't think Fibs work or is too dumb to figure out how to make money with them.

The worked wel enough for me to make about 150 pips. :)

Btw I liked your story Richard and thats what made me decide to post this.

#342     Mar 28, 2009
    #343     Mar 28, 2009
  4. Ha ha ha, that was so deep. Frankly, you remind me of Barney Fife. Little knowledge crossed with a lot of mental simplicity. And struggles with getting dates.

Guess that is why you have fixated yourself so much on Trader Tot. Again, if this was a male-started thread, I doubt you would be behaving so oddly.

But you would make a good match. You are both easily dazzled by the trite and trivial.

#344     Mar 29, 2009
  5. I've been very busy working on my automated systems but got a new version of software today and they have this new Total Strength visual basic script that looks amazing so I thought I'd post a screen shot. I caught about 80 pips using it today.

#345     Jul 7, 2009
  6. An MACD cross color bar. Is that Trade Station?

#346     Jul 7, 2009