Trader EXECUTED in China

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MohdSalleh, Dec 8, 2009.

1. the minority is not representative of the whole. Clearly, you have never been to China

#31     Dec 10, 2009
  2. The way I see it, these are pretty random occurrence for Chinese government to prosecute whom against its laws, sometime, even officials in high places, for lack of better word, Chinese rule of laws are jokes to almost everyone, except these "idiots" who are very unfortunately being picked upon.

#32     Dec 10, 2009
  3. I've been to both HK and the mainland (Shanghai) actually. Yes, there are of course many collaborators with oppression, as there were in Nazi Germany or the USSR or any other oppressive regime. However, if the government of China truly had majority support, then they would not be afraid to hold democratic elections - if the majority supported them as you claim, they would win and gain much greater legitimacy. But they know full well they would lose, that's why they keep an iron grip on power. Even Hitler was democratically elected at first, but he later abolished democracy for the same reasons.

"For the sake of economic improvement, everything can be done, even killing people" - Wang Dan

It appears you share the monstrous morally bankrupt utilitarianism of the commie scum, where tens of thousands can be killed in cold blood for an extra 0.1% on GDP growth figures. All civilised people, including your own countrymen, spit upon your abhorrent principles.

#33     Dec 10, 2009
  4. Mercor

Mercor

This is very true.
    The people like the government for the most part.
    They were very happy with the government response to the earthquake.

We also know the government was responsible for the extraordinary amount of deaths from the earthquakes.

#34     Dec 10, 2009
  5. kaciara

kaciara

:-O

#35     Dec 11, 2009
  6. zdreg

zdreg

#36     Dec 29, 2009
  7. muller

muller

on Reuters I've read that He was a She, if I'm correct.

#37     Dec 29, 2009
  8. we would have never had the problems we have in america if they executed just one wall street leader or even just handed out some orange jumpsuits . but they got hugh welfare checks what a country

#38     Dec 29, 2009
  9. MKTrader

MKTrader

Are you including the Dodds and Pelosis who are making big money off their own legislation? Be careful calling for their heads..it may be yours that ends up on the chopping block!

#39     Dec 29, 2009
  10. muller

muller

Yeah! today the CIA is protecting the lefties.
    No more Gordon Liddy.

#40     Dec 29, 2009