Trader EXECUTED in China

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MohdSalleh, Dec 8, 2009.

1. tripleE

tripleE

I was deceived by several brokers.

One broker routinely held my market orders for 1-3 minutes.

One broker tricked me into opening an account with ultra low commission rate (99 cents), but hit me with hidden fees of all kinds.

One broker routinely front runs my orders and other customers' orders.

One broker acted as the market and traded against its customers, it's one of those currency brokers.

I haven't found an honest broker. Just as you haven't found a clean pig. Maybe you insist your pet pig is clean, but I refuse to believe you, because you are a liar.

#21     Dec 8, 2009
  2. Geez execute all the sleaze bags and crooks on Wall St, and the f*cking place would be a ghost town!

#22     Dec 8, 2009
  3. How about executing the real crooks in China - the dictatorial commie government.

#23     Dec 9, 2009
  4. I told him to use a stop loss.:mad:

#24     Dec 9, 2009
  5. Only problem is the people actually LIVING in china do not see it the way you do. They laud the government for bringing 400 million people out of poverty.

#25     Dec 10, 2009
  6. WAT ? it's the market who did it... no one else...

#26     Dec 10, 2009
  7. Lethn

Lethn

I'd like to see certain politicans executed for the kind of bullshit they get away with and not just because of their fraud.

#27     Dec 10, 2009
  8. You mean like this guy?

[​IMG]

#28     Dec 10, 2009
  9. MohdSalleh, do you think these Chinese people lauded the government who did this to them?

{note - rather gruesome images}

#29     Dec 10, 2009
  10. zdreg

zdreg

if the same standards for punishment were applied to american politicians the economic problems of the US would resolve themselves very quickly.

#30     Dec 10, 2009