Trader Chat

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by remoteControl, Aug 2, 2020.

1. toucan

toucan

i cant remember... what do you trade? stocks or futures or? do you daytrade, swing trade or longer term

thanks toucan

#51     Mar 2, 2021
  2. Mostly swing (or at least overnight) with a few intraday trades here and there. Trade futures and ETFs (mostly S&P, NDX100, Russell2000, Gold, Silver, Oil, Natural Gas and bitcoin / ethereum, but also will look at stuff like XLE, MJ and a few other sectors and stocks).

How about you?

#52     Mar 2, 2021
  3. I should add that I do position trade too (weeks +)

#53     Mar 2, 2021
  4. toucan

toucan

i only daytrade futures for currencies, metals, crude, natty. sometimes indexes, bonds and grains, but not often

#54     Mar 3, 2021
  5. What time frame charts you use for your daytrading?

#55     Mar 3, 2021
  6. toucan

toucan

i use tick charts so each future is different and may change each week depending on volatility for a particular future. do you daytrade any futures?

#56     Mar 3, 2021
  7. I will daytrade any of the indexes / sectors I mentioned if I see the right set-ups, usually a 4-hour / 1-hour indicator combo or support / resistance levels. For instance, just got a buy set-up on the 4-hour (9:00 a.m. EST bar) for gold (GC) and then hourly confirmed at 11:00 bar. This was also in line with a cycle forecast I had for gold today.

#57     Mar 3, 2021
  8. Hi all, who do you recommend following to give the best trading advice? Are there any advisors in the space?

#58     Mar 4, 2021
  9. :banghead:

#59     Mar 4, 2021
  10. AttoCEL

AttoCEL

If you're interested in quantifying the ways to pay for a string of losses. Theres more to it than traders initially think. My firm is in its early stages, a great opportunity for those who get it. Contact me if you're a creative person.

#60     Mar 5, 2021