Trader Chat

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by remoteControl, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Overnight

Overnight

Yes. You can send a message to @Magna and request it. I'd tell you how to do it by the report or PM feature, but you should already know how to do that since you have been here for years.

No worries, the @ tag above will alert Magna to the request. Happy trading!

(Had to edit it, Baron is too busy to be bothered with these silly bits, hehe.)

#31     Aug 12, 2020
  2. 322170

It's really simple guys - Trading is not a Team Sport!

The sooner you understand this the better you'll become

#32     Aug 19, 2020
  3. themickey

themickey

...but this is a funny thread. :)

#33     Aug 19, 2020
    vanzandt and userque like this.
  4. userque

userque

More like ... hilarious!! :D

@remoteControl good luck with the rooms!

#34     Aug 19, 2020
    themickey likes this.
  5. thanks, it's going very very well!!

#35     Aug 19, 2020
    themickey likes this.
  6. userque

userque

I happened to see some clown on stock twits being accused of being a bullshitter, rather than the super trader he claimed to be. Short story shorter ... he was going to trade his stimulus check up to some five figure amount. I forgot the particulars.

He either had, or started a chat room (discord?) where he'd post his trades in real time, and shared part of his platform screen.

(I respect someone that can make real time calls. Bullshitters usually won't do this...for bullshit reasons. Even so, I was certain this guy was a bullshitted.)

He would do a daily recap of his trades and chats on his youtube channel. I'm not into chat stuff/software, so I would just wait for the recap video to show up in 'my youtube.'

Long story less long: He blew up the account a few times, and hasn't posted a new video in a while. (Maybe I unsubscribed, don't recall.)

What really surprised me was that in the clips where he included his chats, you could see how hundreds of people believed in this non-trading bullshitter. To this day, I can't understand why some can easily spot a bullshitter; and others fall hard for them.

tldr

Anyway, my point really is: that his chat room seemed to run smoothly. He was the only one that was allowed to talk; everyone else would type stuff, and he'd repeat/comment on what was typed. So I guess, these chats can seem to go smoothly.

#36     Aug 19, 2020
    themickey likes this.

7. I don't know about all that. We have a handful of intelligent contributors. Everyone pushes their own buttons. Trade at your own risk. No one is claiming otherwise.

#37     Aug 19, 2020
    userque likes this.
  8. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Seems like you're talking about your room as a "chat room" whereas userque was talking about a trade alert room (signal calling trade alert room).

They are two different rooms and its common to see many traders try to use a "chat room" as a "trade alert room" until the room owner wises up to stop that crap.

In fact, I strongly believe one can have a very good "chat room" with intelligent contributors without the signal calling b.s.

wrbtrader

#38     Aug 20, 2020
    toucan, userque and remoteControl like this.
  9. JSOP

JSOP

No they do not want to learn. They want working, profitable trading system aka Holy Grail for free so they can hit the ground going, the majority of them anyway. Only a small group of them have already made efforts and did the work but feel they are still missing something and they want to find that one last piece of the puzzle, if you will to really put everything together or they've already put something together and they just want confirmation.

Either way, I agree. It would be so much easier just for them to post their questions on the forum for us to answer them.

#39     Nov 28, 2020
  10. JSOP

JSOP

You got kicked out by a bot??!! What did you do to the bot, @Overnight? :D

#40     Nov 28, 2020