Trader Chat

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by remoteControl, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Overnight

Overnight

Want me to post my entire thread with you of why I was not able to participate every day, and how you were open to that idea?

I come back today after 6 days and find you deleted me from the group. Speaks volumes to me for what you want, which is constant dialog to keep you occupied while you daytrade.

That is not what you presented here in this thread when looking for participants, and how you presented yourself here in the thread.

After we had that discussion 6 days ago, I heard nothing else. No, "Hey, for the second time, will you be coming back"? Just a boot. No goodbye, no nothing.

That's the disrespectful part. I gave you what time I could in that timeframe, because of the business my life was in at the time. Sorry I could not accommodate myself to what YOU want.

You have to learn how to adjust yourself to other peoples' schedules, and not expect them to adjust their whole life to YOURS.

I mean, after all, what was the big bloody deal by having a user listed in your chat channel who hasn't been active? Seriously.

#21     Aug 12, 2020
  2. for anyone who wants clarification on how @Overnight was treated.

#22     Aug 12, 2020
  3. Overnight

Overnight

And I told you in the Discord chat I wanted to stick around. But it wasn't good enough for you. Don't do this, remotecontrol. I beg for you.

#23     Aug 12, 2020
  4. stick to trolling, friend. i'll be trading.

#24     Aug 12, 2020
  5. Overnight

Overnight

You know it is not true I just posted a Pink Floyd video in the one channel you had at the time. There was more conversation there, which you are conveniently leaving out...

I'd post it, but once deleted from a channel (server, whatever they call it), the channel conversations are no longer available. You can post your copies if you wish, including the "dialog" I started in the swing channel.

This is all I have left, from our one PM thread...

remotetraderprivate1.JPG remotetraderprivate2.JPG remotetraderprivate3.JPG remotetraderprivate4.JPG

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
    #25     Aug 12, 2020
  6. omg no one cares about this you freak. get out of your mother's basement once in a while.

#26     Aug 12, 2020
  7. Overnight

Overnight

If you didn't care, you would not have responded to my review of your "chatroom". So your statement about nobody caring is false.

And since you never DID give my journal a fair shake, and go through it in my 6 day absence, you care only about your chatroom, and not the history of people who join it.

You had SIX days to look through it. And I am the one who gets the boot. lol!

#27     Aug 12, 2020
  8. Holy crap give it a rest freak show. Does your mom know have 14k+ posts on ET? Get a book on trading instead. You are the only one who cares based on the amount you have been insulted by being booted.

Is there some way to ban you from this thread too?

#28     Aug 12, 2020
  9. Overnight

Overnight

remotetraderprivate4a.JPG

You'd LOVE to have me contribute to the swing channel. So I did, and hadn't been back in 6 days. So I guess there was a lot less noise there!

I achieved my goal. I contributed, did not post noise, and yet you still banned me. I was trying to come back today to update your channel on my swing trades. Alas.

The whole "Mom's basement" insult is so puerile and weak. Enough with that silly.

#29     Aug 12, 2020
  10. ok ok. You’re right. My chat sucks, I’m terrible, and you don’t deserve to banned. Yikes. Can you stfu now?

#30     Aug 12, 2020