Trader can't take it anymore and flips out

Discussion in 'Trading' started by john99, Dec 25, 2006.

1. john99

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

This event did actually take place, and is being used by the Oslo Stock Exchange, it is a Norwegian commercial for their exchange.

I found this on a Caltrader's blog.
    Our very own JMowery made it, and I have to say he is pretty good at editing videos.
  2. 2006

Too Funny.

Personally I would have walked around the table. Very sloppy IMO.

3. MattF

but effective.

that was great; I'll have to see it later on a better computer as this one chops videos a bit...:D
  4. Those guys are brokers, not traders.
  5. zdreg

what is mr. mowery up to nowadays?
  6. romik

Outburst looks real, though why don't others come to the rescue? Must be a Norwegian thing.
  7. Cause it's probably happened before and was expected. Like already mentioned, these guys are brokers, not daytraders. Brokers do some f**ked up stuff in the office, like the bad kids in the High School. It's all in good fun, after all, it's a certain personality type. Floor traders, daytraders & brokers all have their stories about the craziness of their workplace. My first year, you did not even need a camera to capture the craziness, just a tape recorder.

That video is great. I love the finishing touch. If that was me, I would have thrown the keyboard first, then jump over the table and drop kick the guy.

Props to the tackle, lol.
  8. ken__0

9. funny shit
  10. #10     Dec 26, 2006