Trader Became Homosexual Because of Boss

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by THE-BEAKER, Oct 16, 2007.

1. lwlee

lwlee

Married man taking female hormones to satisfy his boss. That's some stupid BS.

Heterosexual men do not start pandering for other men just because they take female hormones. Maybe bigger man boobs and loss of sex drive but no way they start falling for other dudes.

#11     Oct 17, 2007
  2. Think about what that must be like. you're on your hands and knees. A naked man is walking toward you, and you're thinking:

"Man! This is gonna be GREAT!!!"

#12     Oct 18, 2007
  3. Once an Arse Bandit - allways an Arse Bandit!

The medication probly just made him realise it...:D

#13     Oct 18, 2007
  4. A typical "failed" trader who needs to blame his failure on something/someone.

A lot like the many folks here at ET.... :D

#14     Oct 18, 2007
  5. Emasculation, female hormones, rump shaking??

I think I'll stick to remote trading...these prop shops sure have changed from my day... :(

#15     Oct 18, 2007
  6. Yeah! you'll have to order in. LOL

#16     Oct 18, 2007
  7. nirav34

nirav34

dtan1e, are you even a trader? Stop giving us pathetic stories just to ridicule other races. Just so you know, Indians are close when it comes to race. They stick together, they look out for each other, etc that doesn't mean they are homosexuals. Take a class in multi culture, before you open your mouth.

#17     Oct 19, 2007
  8. zdreg

zdreg

go watch Midnight Cowboy with dustin hoffman.

#18     Oct 26, 2007
  9. Surdo

Surdo

Tiger is fixated on this and I am sure is jealous he can not intern in a kimono at SAC.

#19     Oct 26, 2007
  10. for a hundred fifty million a year, I'll suck a bowling ball out of your closet with the door closed.

#20     Oct 26, 2007