Trader assistant wanted in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Trading' started by fivepercent, Mar 12, 2004.

1. your 100% correct surfer, hopefully this is the case and its not a "typical" so.cal. b.s scam type deal

#11     Mar 23, 2004

2. of course ! i am ASSUMING that it is a legit offer from a highly succesful trader.

surfer:)

#12     Mar 23, 2004
  3. I am a break even trader but I suppose that there are a few people on ET who would like to learn how to do that. In that case, my fee is 10 bucks an hour.:D

#13     Mar 23, 2004
  4. If you are "CONSISTANTLY" profitable, that means you
    trading "account size" should be big too and resulting
    bigger profits. What makes you pay the poor guy $10
    and not $20, $30,......?

"Extrememly smart" ? and could not figure out trading
    Business? What kind of Smart is that you looking for to
    get $10 only?

I doubt that you have your trading table 300 Feet away
    from you assistant and talking to him with microphone

#14     Mar 23, 2004
  5. PM'ed you. Thanks.

#15     Mar 23, 2004
  6. nitro

nitro

LOL!!

nitro :D

#16     Mar 23, 2004
  7. jkeats27

jkeats27

Well, the enviously successful Cali cowboy never did answer me nor did he ask his sister's second-best friend if she is into exploring an obscure dude's stock. Granted, it's a privilege to rub in with an experienced trader, but most of the Seniors are more into cyber $ex and busy trading pics not stocks. Shall we vote this con-artist from LA off the Island? Yes! His contribution to the economy is questionable and I'm now expriencing post-traumatic stress.

As for the rest of you, just imagine what would have happened if the Romans had discovered the Atkin Diet: Pamie Anderson would have married Julius C., churning out various odes: 'Roman Watch', 'Julius Watches', 'Me Watches', etc.

All those who are in favor of resurrecting Pamie Anderson's previous aristocratic title say yay.

#17     Mar 24, 2004
  8. I agree 100% with marketsurfer & nitro.

Getting one's foot in the door is priceless, and hourly pay is irrelevant if one is able to learn. If a college offered to pay their students $10 an hour while teaching them valuable career skills, would that be 'lousy wages' as well?

At age 21, I was working my ass off as a runner on the Merc floor for just $4.50/hr in 1995...and I'm still greatful for the opportunity.

#18     Mar 24, 2004
  9. ..........funny nitro ....I was talking to a friend of mine about how this might be a good opportunity for the right person......I get at least 4-5 resumes from new college graduates who want to intern at our firm every week(...FOR FREE!!!??)....we just do not have the time to hand hold them, ...we did allow one to come in and learn through "osmosis" as he helped out with our IT issue's and he was a real help and worked very hard. One day he ended up fixing the CEO's computer and was on the payroll next week.

He now is one of our better traders and trades his own account for his own income, we sponsored him for his license and he is a great addition to our office!

rttrader1 -

#19     Mar 24, 2004
  10. I was the day MANAGER at Pizza Hut on Longpoint in Houston, Texas in 1974. I pulled down $1.60 / hour at age 14.

Given I have held no job since that time, have lived at home with Mom my entire life, sleep on the top bunk of bunk beds (with my golden retriever occupying the lower bunk), and was once briefly
    admitted to the psych ward for suicide watch ( I kept telling the police it was just a BB gun!),
    I am wondering whether I qualify for the job.

If so , please PM me. My Mom's single-wide is about to be foreclosed , and short of selling all the built-ins I can't think of any way to survive.

#20     Mar 27, 2004