Tradeovate Black Friday -- no answer at company all day!

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by tradeking007yahoo, Nov 27, 2020.

1. I saw the tradeovate deal for no commission for a year on the micros 2 days ago.

I immediately did the math and wanted to take advantage fo this deal and filled out all
    paperwork days ago and called them to figure out if i needed to wire today (friday) to take advantage of this deal. I was also instructed to email customer support which i did to find out what needed to be done today in order to take advantage of this sale.

Here i am today waiting to find out what to do and ZERO answer via email and zero answer via telephone all day?

this begs the question of what resources TRADEOVATE has and if this was actually false advertising to get traders info etc for opening up accounts?

very suspect of what is going on since today i beleive is the cut off for the black friday deal?

anyone know what is going on?
    do they even have a physical telephone trade desk if the cloud goes down or internet.?

MarkBrown likes this.
  2. DevBru

DevBru

[​IMG]

3. what you wrote has ZERO answer to anything and was truly a waste of time. obviously i saw that the other day and am looking to see what is going on with the company today and my account. NOT A REGURGITATED ADVERTISEMENT.

4. if i can get this account opened and funded with the black friday special then i will open a daily jounal where i will post real results at the end of the day from the live account. if daily becomes to taxing time wise then i would at least post weekly

5. Sprout

Sprout

They are usually very responsive.

6. I agree they are usually responsive because the other day they were johnny on the spot and i was impressed with the customer service for sure. However, right now when it matters to me most I am not getting what I need and when I am paying for a zero service broker and electronic trading I expect at least an email from 2 days ago to be answered especially when opening up a new account for the 1st time with the company as well as trying to take advantage of deal they were offering. I just saw the add wednesday night so sure it is partially my fault for seeing it so late but i did fill out all needed papoerwork and call and email them with hey. i am ready to fund.

7. DevBru

DevBru

If you already saw it then why the f are you wondering what you need to do to take advantage of this sale?

It's quite obvious to me.

LCK2000 likes this.
  8. oh yeah let me just go wiring funds without an account opened sure.
    imagine something goes wrong.. they say um.. you didnt have an account opened with u swhy would you wire us money?

if my account isnt opned and i cant get the deal.. then i dont plan on spending 15 bucks to wire to them or use their platform..again not sure what your point is of answering since you have zero to add.

9. DevBru

DevBru

True, this thread is an absolute waste of time.

Complaining here is definitely going to get you the answers you are looking for.

tradeking007yahoo likes this.
  10. Have you logged into the trading platform, and checked the status? (Settings>Accounts: Customer Application). If it shows approved they could be waiting on Dorman (or whoever) for the final approval. They could also be waiting on additional docs from you as well. Double check to make sure all your KYC stuff is on the system.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
    #10     Nov 27, 2020
    tradeking007yahoo likes this.