TradeMonster

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by The Bishop, Mar 25, 2011.

1. hopefully i'm not picking up on your sarcasm b/c it's over the interwebs. if you really want to open an account w/ us please contact our head of corporate development, T. Rex.

#11     Aug 15, 2011
  2. hefir

hefir

Jeb9999,

Thank you very much for explaining the obvious, which now is obvious for me, too. Yes, the IB's rule 606 report looks the greatest by far.

Thanks again

#12     Aug 15, 2011
  3. hefir

hefir

There was no sarcasm at all. I just could not find your web site. If you give me the link, I'd appreciate it.

#13     Aug 15, 2011
  4. He was joking god... There is no trade stegosaurus. But the name of the broker has 0 impact for me and you would be a fool to choose based on that. Like I said prior I like trademonster but they are not perfect and execution has suffered, knowing this, if what you trade is liquid you can get by...

#14     Aug 15, 2011
  5. spd

spd

How did TradeMonster's platform fair during the high volatility last week?

#15     Aug 15, 2011
  6. Honestly I didn't see much difference... Of course I don't day trade so I don't look at every tick. Maybe there were a few 2-3 second freezes everyday

#16     Aug 15, 2011
  7. A.Z.Penn

A.Z.Penn

Since I'm shopping for a broker, the disclosure on da boys from Chicago is much appreciated Jeb. Legalized skimming!

Since Flintstone Trading isn't up and running, anybody got a recommendation for a good direct access outfit for a guy heavily skewed toward options?

#17     Aug 20, 2011
  8. What outfit is buying Trademonster's order flow?

It would be hilarious if it was GETCO or another HFT outfit considering Najarian always bashing HFT on air.

#18     Aug 20, 2011
  9. A.Z.Penn

A.Z.Penn

It really is an eyeopener: 100% SOLD; not 1 order to an exchange!

Got me wondering about TDAmeritrade's small print about routing to verifiably "reliable" entities. Does reliable mean prompt kickback?

#19     Aug 20, 2011