TradeMavens New Deal!

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by MacroEvent, Dec 8, 2005.

1. Strategy Runner is the only platform out there that has server based stops and systems (Running from the FCM's facility)

think of that next time you lose internet connection or have computer problems ( see how fast your broker will answer the phone to bail you out.....

#21     Dec 12, 2005
  2. Lorenzo

Lorenzo

I tend to agree..but SR needs some graph improoovements!!

[​IMG]

Lorenzo

#23     Dec 12, 2005
  3. Don't get what you're saying - when I enter stoplimit orders through Transact via Trademaven, it most certainly is server held orders - that is, if they're native for the exchange, i.e. stoplimit for cme/globex, stop for cbot.

ac

#24     Dec 13, 2005
  4. Xenia

Xenia

The info given by TMG is not very helpful.

What is the relation between TMG and TransAct ?

Does TMG clear thru TransAct and use their servers ?

#25     Dec 15, 2005
  5. Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Don't know if they clear thru TransAct, but sure that they use their servers..not PATS

Lorenzo

#26     Dec 15, 2005
  6. TradeMavenGroup will clear trades through RCG, TransAct and Fortis depending on the business.

The Front End can be connected to Pats back end at RCG and at Fortis. They are also able to connect to the TransAct back end.

Most of new TradeMaven subscribers will execute through their relationship with TransAct.

TradeMavenGroup do not own nor are owned by RCG. They are independently owned by the four Managing Partners of TradeMaven.

#27     Dec 15, 2005