Trademaven as a Broker??

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by blackbeard, Dec 18, 2005.

1. I would say in another way: eLocal found the way to charge the customer a little less commission than before (with Jtrader and RCG as clearer) while now they will gain the full TM platform monthly fees, their IT costs are less and more efficient with the Transact datafeed, they do not pay for a platform (before they had to give something to Pats) AND also controlling the flows of the orders...

#11     Jan 6, 2006
  2. Xenia

Xenia

Who will clear trades for TMG ? PFG has been mentioned in the other thread.

#12     Jan 6, 2006
  3. Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Fabrizio,

Ma Onyx ha il last price centrato sul dome, oppure è alla stessa stregua delle altre piattaforme?

A me risulta che RCG abbia rifiutato qualsiasi accordo con TT....tant'è che chi vuole tradare sul dome con SR (...dico in modo serio) deve passare attraverso GHCO

Per quanto attiene al Trading from charts, questa è la logica conseguenza della causa vinta da TT proprio verso la concorrenza

Difatti anche Strategy Runner è prossima ad una nuova release che consentirà di tradare dalla chart

In pratica avremo che il Dome sarà sostituito completamente un po' da tutti, o almeno da quelli che forniscono la parte grafica

Il J-Trader mi pare conservi ancore quelle caratteristiche integre, così come CQG se non sbaglio

...se vuoi chiarire...ti ringrazio

Lorenzo

#13     Jan 6, 2006
  4. The are using RCG, Fortis and Transact as clearers; it depends on the business.

#14     Jan 6, 2006
  5. Even J-Trader Reflector shows a different behavior than the previous DOME.

#15     Jan 6, 2006
  6. volente_00

volente_00

Who does elocal/TM group clear through ?

#16     Jan 6, 2006
  7. I replied above.

#17     Jan 9, 2006
  8. volente_00

volente_00

So do you get to pick which one clears your trades ?

#18     Jan 9, 2006
  9. You decide how large / which mkts is your business and they probably decide who clears with you.

#19     Jan 9, 2006
  10. volente_00

volente_00

Called them today and they said clearing is done through Transact.

#20     Jan 9, 2006