TradeMaven 3.0 Interface

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by tbond_trader, Jan 5, 2006.

1. I have been using Buttontrader/IB for several months now without a single problem.

#11     Jan 9, 2006
  2. teeoff

teeoff

I have been using Trademaven for over 1 year now via Transact. Transact has outstanding customer service and you can always get somebody on the phone there. Trademaven, on the other hand, sucks when it comes to customer service. When I have an issue I usually am either on hold forever, it seems, or I have to leave a message only to never get a return phone call. I can't understand why anybody would even consider switching their broker to stay with the new Trademaven/eLocal = TMG. Jeremy commited career suicide by doing that. He pissed off so many people in the industry that nobody wants to work with him or will work with him ever again. I have personally switched my trading platform to Trade Navigator from Genesis Financial Technologies. Their price ladder is a new development, in light of the Trademaven suicide, but it is so much easier to use and their support is far better. The nice thing is I can keep my account with TransAct to continue getting their good service and even better, Trade navigator was so easy to learn that I only had to demo it for 1 day before I was back up trading live again. I strongly urge you Trademaven users to find something else out there. It is only a matter of time before TMG becomes a ghost. You are limited to one broker that does not offer good service. I ask you all this - Why would you want to limit yourself as a trader?

#12     Jan 10, 2006
  3. amiindew

amiindew

How much does TransAct charge for using Trade Navigator?

#13     Jan 11, 2006
  4. Maybe you forgot to evaluate that TMG is not simply Jeremy but also Doug Zalesky and Jeff Ganis , both from eLocal -- and elocal LLC has an outstanding service as a broker!

So please make a distinction between the Trademaven software issues you experienced and the eLocal broker service , you may not fully know....

We simply hope that the only the best of the 2 worlds will survive with the new TMG:)

#14     Jan 11, 2006
  5. Truff

Truff

i heard elocal had only $7,000,000 in customer deposits. Do you realize how small that is. This is not an established broker. Combine that with the mess Trademaven is for service you have a potential disaster on your hands. NOT worth it IMHO. Many better platforms and brokers out there.

#15     Jan 11, 2006
  6. HALLLLLOOO. Every trader now needs to be represented by a lawyer...and this makes for a great trading environment ?

GET OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS TRADING "ENVIRONMENT" STIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNKKKKKKSSS.
    Can't you "smell it" ???????????????????

Come back in 2 years after the "shake out" and the "crash".

#16     Jan 11, 2006
  7. ZAL

ZAL

I typically do not reply to self - serving lies and innuendo posted from time to time in chat rooms.

These forums are intended to serve all members with truthful, honest and ethical industry related commentary.

The market will determine the success or failure of any service provider.

Although I have no proof, Truff's editorial on the salient features of TradeMaven versus Ninja seems to have derived from an competing broker of TradeMaven Group.

I can't understand the need or desire to decieve the members of Elite Trader forums.

Our industry would be better served if we all learned to behave in a manner that is consistent with sound personal judgement

Thank You,

Doug Zalesky
    Managing Partner - TradeMaven Group

#17     Jan 13, 2006
  8. dloomis514

dloomis514 Guest

Doug

I for one would like to hear your views on the subject - in an effort to try and cut thru some of the hype and inuendo your competitors might be spewing.

#18     Jan 13, 2006
  9. ZAL

ZAL

I am happy to answer any questions related to TradeMaven Group. Elite Trader Forum members are entitled to ask questions of and receives answers from a reliable source.

Please limit your questions to industry related or TradeMaven Group specific topics. I will not comment on our competitors as it serves no meaningful purpose.

As I stated earlier: the market will determine the success or failure of a service provider.

Doug Zalesky
    Managing Partner. TradeMaven Group

#19     Jan 14, 2006
  10. Zal, What about customer service? I have called numerous times and it's VERY slow... I did get a phone call back but it was 2 days later. One of my top priorities is being able to talk to someone. When you have money on the line EVERY second seems like a lifetime. How do you guys plan on fixing this??

#20     Jan 14, 2006