Tradelink users self-help community

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by j2ee, May 9, 2013.

1. j2ee

j2ee

Hi everyone, I create this post because the official Tradelink website and forum have became their commercial product "Glean" promotion place.

My final goal is building my own C# trading system, while the codes of open source part of Tradelink (not commercial product "Glean" part) is a very good resource for me to learn.

This open source project has became a one man show already, he has deleted all searchable documents and videos. He is the only one answering questions in official forum, he would either answer "just use Glean" or just don't even approve any question that is only for understanding the open source part of Tradelink.

He wants no one knows how to use the open source part, everyone pays and uses his commercial "Glean".

The Glean is nothing better than the open source one, I doubt anyone would pay for it. If you don't believe, you can try it out.

With no document, no support, but only open source codes, we better have this self-help community to help each other out.

So if you work on Tradelink, welcome to join us!

2. j2ee

j2ee

The tikconverter of Tradelink somehow can just import around 2007 years data to now from yahoo/google. So there is a size limit? This is so funny and so horrible.