TRADEKING007yahoo REVIEWS of Signal alerts,teachers, gurus

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by tradeking007yahoo, Jan 2, 2021.

1. i watched another video and the issue and there are lots of issues with this guy watts trading.

1. he truly is just a discretionary trader. he may throw up a band or whatever but that doesnt matter when all you do is keep adding hoping the mkt turns for you. you cannot scale this accurately.

2. daytrading requires capital to be deployed as efficiently as possible. this means that you have opportunity costs as you sit in losing trades and add to them waiting for the mkt to Hopefully comeback for you . drawdowns in the hundreds of dollars to thousands of dollars in the micro become tens of thousands of dollars in the mini and even worse when you scale. again add up his total drawdown vs his gain and no one would blink an eye at this ridiculously risky way to trade.

2b. the opportunity cost of trading 1 mkt all the time instead of simultaneously running multiples hurts his performance as well. he wont take losses and making money is not difficult in trading! its not about making money its about making lots of money not holding into a 900 dollar loss just to exit in 1 minute when you make 200 on the trade. again this is not scaleable and is more luck than anything else.

3. add up his total lots divided by gain then the amount of time in the trade for each lot! its silly how little money this guy claims to make by nursing small losing positions all day. there iui s no real babe ruth swing ever. a poiui nt where you know you go big. at some point you must realize that its not about just making 200 or 300 or 100 a day. thats peanuts.

How much has this watt persons lot size increased over the weeks? what is consistent ? only thing thats consistent is that he just adds to losers doesnt take losses and rarely adds to winners..

Prop shops would have let him go by now. his risk to reward to capital outlay would have him in the managers office everyday! the manager would say look..you cannot keep taking huge paper losses to make small gains we wont give you more money because other traders here take small losses to make huge large gains! thats how real traders make real money.

#41     Jan 3, 2021
    MikePence likes this.
  2. I call it how i see it. 250k people have died due to covid or flu or old age or whatever. if i was dying of cancer i sure as hell wouldnt be nursing small trades for a youtube audience but thats what makes us all different.

I give this guy an avoid due to the path to ruin and the terrible daily roi and the amt of time it takes to even watch paint dry in his trades!

if im going to call myself the goat i better be making some fast big goat money.

buy and hold would outperform this guy easily and you could be outside at the beach or doing anything besides making fractions of the daily range

#42     Jan 3, 2021
    MikePence likes this.
  3. clay trader

guy looks to be in his late 20s. titles his video futures trading dor beginners. has location with massive windows and glare! a youtuber not a trader!

#43     Jan 3, 2021
  4. warrior trading

pass just a hype machine the biggest youtuber i have ever seen doing more marketing to sell sell sell regurgitated books n classes.

#44     Jan 3, 2021
    CDoubleUU likes this.
  5. ricky guiterrez

trades out of a closet. this isnt a bad thing actually it cuts down on glare and forces concentration but its likely his parents closet! or a mud room.

seems like a marketing wizard to again sell or peddle regurgitated garbage.

this is the age of free information who would pay for courses when its all free online!!

Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
    #45     Jan 3, 2021
    CDoubleUU likes this.
  6. there is no holy grail. who would make money trading then spend time editing youtube videos!!

#46     Jan 3, 2021
  7. Do you have evidence of the above claims or are they assumptions?

He’s made some outlandish claims about making $14mm, I’d put money on that not being true. However, he’s posted tax returns showing $200k profit per annum which is reasonable given he’s opening 1 lot contracts.

I don’t think he is the messiah but I think he trades off some solid principles and always tries to help people. A really good guy with a bit of an ego, that deserves some love imo.

Different question; is there anyone you do rate?

I read your journal; it’s hard to gauge your level as you were doing a small account challenge. Nice to pick up new ideas from people who are good; if they are so...

#47     Jan 3, 2021
    CDoubleUU likes this.
  8. ive moved on from the ridiculousness that is your fascination or addiction or fan lust of this youtube wanbabe trader.

i quit posting my sac journal due to fucking morons on this site.

#48     Jan 3, 2021
  9. Not sure why you’re angry but all the best.

Well, I don’t think it’s polite to call people morons. I see the unnecessary anger perpetuated in these forums and it makes me giggle.

I like to fade the opinions of the uneducated.

#49     Jan 3, 2021
  10. lmfao..take his average daily gain from his videos. multiply that by 240.

how can people believe so easily that these people are real or that anything they say or show is real..lol.

you want my opinion. make a list of the days he traded. with columns like this..then i will show u

date, net P/L, mkt traded, high low range, o to c range.

#50     Jan 3, 2021