TRADEKING007yahoo REVIEWS of Signal alerts,teachers, gurus

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by tradeking007yahoo, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Overnight

Overnight

A care bear hug? Hehe!

#31     Jan 2, 2021
  2. once again anytime anyone mentions reviews on sites someone plugs this dumb tradingschool site. lol

that is enough for you to question the alterior motives.

#32     Jan 2, 2021
  3. that someone is the muppet who says i was TROLLING. who even says that kind of stuff when someone starts a thread .. yeah exactly.

#33     Jan 2, 2021

4. awe poor muppet!!

#34     Jan 2, 2021
  5. Why do you think he’s a terrible trader? He’s technically quite good.

I’m assuming you don’t intend to directly hassle him and limit your opinions to this forum, as that would be bordering on evil given he’s dying.

He also freely provides plenty of time and support to others. Good guy.

#35     Jan 2, 2021
  6. Lol. Ur joking right. the Trolls are actually the people trolling me and my opinion. state your opinion about the guy and add something but keep cancer out of it. it has no bearing on what i yhink of him as a boring trader. I watched a 4 minute video i fast forwarded and heard hin saying the same crap over and over just like most of the people i said to avoid! thats my opinion. i think he would be a waste of time to watch. feel free to state why is he so wonderful and maybe put a couple links out there for otjer services or traders. moving on...lol.

I dont tell anyone thats going on in my life. i am dying too we all are

#36     Jan 3, 2021
  7. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

There are either only people on my ignore list in this thread or the poor soul is talking to himself for 3 pages now out of loneliness.

#37     Jan 3, 2021
  8. Overnight

Overnight

He's mostly talking out loud in the thread. Only other folks in it are BRK88, Fortuneteller, Snukspelle and Inallhonesty.

#38     Jan 3, 2021
  9. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

Poor little fella...

#39     Jan 3, 2021
  10. He trades off volatility and mean reversion, clearly knows how to buy/sell the lows/highs while scaling in.

I do the same myself with a different strategy and have a good record doing so. I mostly use these forums to gauge herd opinions.

So, there’s my reason on Brian. Look forward to you providing your opinion?

#40     Jan 3, 2021