TRADEKING007yahoo REVIEWS of Signal alerts,teachers, gurus

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by tradeking007yahoo, Jan 2, 2021.

1. BKR88

BKR88

Followed him (for entertainment only) a couple years on TWTR.
    Decent guy, though he may rub some the wrong way. :)
    Dying of stage 4 cancer so don't hassle him.

#21     Jan 2, 2021
  2. I can hassle whoever I want no matter what their situation and he is a terrible trader and booring

#22     Jan 2, 2021
  3. i have my own problems and issues but o dont make people feel sorry for me about them is my point!! that is a choice you make when you decide to let people know

#23     Jan 2, 2021
  4. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

good lord, you must have time on your hands
    there is tradingschools.org with real reviews that have been thoroughly researched.
    no need to spam the forums

#24     Jan 2, 2021
  5. Overnight

Overnight

We had the Internet in 1999 also. I remember, I was there. I had broadband cable, just like we have today.

#25     Jan 2, 2021
    tradeking007yahoo likes this.
  6. fuck off

#26     Jan 2, 2021
  7. maybe we should add that we could use this thread to also "OUT" any fake posters who are really trying to make sure there name doesnt get mentioned as a negative. anyone defending or putting down opinions of this thread must have something to gain by trying to put it down instead of just not commenting.

Saying there is a service who does analysis is ridiculous becuase you dont know who pays what for good reviews. I am not a service outside of a public service announcement. LOL. muppets gonna muppet

#27     Jan 2, 2021
  8. apparently this guy took his free giveaway video down

#28     Jan 2, 2021
  9. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

you sure you don't just need a hug? :D

#29     Jan 2, 2021
  10. Snuskpelle

Snuskpelle

Fantastic site!

#30     Jan 2, 2021