TRADEKING007yahoo REVIEWS of Signal alerts,teachers, gurus

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by tradeking007yahoo, Jan 2, 2021.

1. the more i look at these guys the more I find it hilarious that people listne and actually comment!!
    anyway have fun with this thread but also feel free to be comical.

#11     Jan 2, 2021

2. these crypto guys bring it to a whole new level! i find the trading commentary to be almost like sportscasters and i doubt they are even trading. it appears they yell and scream and hype instead of watching and trading the markets.

they use taglines and market everything!! lol

#12     Jan 2, 2021
  3. there is no end to crypto crazies!!
    last one i will post for crypto!! free giveaways LMFAO!

#13     Jan 2, 2021
  4. please move on from this one.. just learn to spot some that are somwhat decent and some that are just full of hyperbole!!

#14     Jan 2, 2021
  5. Mr.yen / BRIAN WATT

Um.. watching him trade is like a comedy of errors and his renaming of setups are very funny to me also how little
    he actually understands the mkt microstructure or the mkts in general.

He talks like he is a big swinging dick but trades a couple micros and just does chart roulette from what i can see !
    I do not see anything worth while in this guys stuff and his commentary is just plain boooooring!!

#15     Jan 2, 2021
  6. Jared live trades

um he says not to invest in hedge funds! um why should we invest in him.. lol. he has a silly book on his desk and some charts.. wow!! all about retiring wealthy! he is clueless. this is what happens when you have a 12 year supe bull market.. this is identical to 1999 except we have the internet.

avoid!!

#16     Jan 2, 2021
    Overnight likes this.
  7. click click click the like button.. bahahahha ah

#17     Jan 2, 2021
  8. online trading acadmey

i find this to be like watching the MUPPETS!!
    avoid

#18     Jan 2, 2021
  9. lady trader
    another female trade just trading moving average crosses! oh yeah big money there these days ha ha hah a very good place to exit if you ask me!! lots of liquidity right on those lines

#19     Jan 2, 2021
  10. i was bored. have a great day.. add some more.. are there any good ones? i doubt it!!
    EVERY successful professional trader I know is pretty humble and not selling shit or giving away shit

#20     Jan 2, 2021